News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

A different kind of pic!

Started by magnum, August 08, 2009, 10:00:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magnum

I always see cars that are finished, posing for cool pics. After pushing mine out today I thought I'd take pics of it not done just for something different :icon_smile_big:.
Takes a MOPAR to catch a mopar!

MoparManJim

Good idea! They have to start from some where to get where they are today. Some may not be in the best shape but hey lets face it, befhore that charger gets a pertty paint job on it, how did it look before a person might wonder. This thread is that wonder in a way  :icon_smile_wink:. Very good idea I would say. 

ugly2u

I wish mine could roll like that! :2thumbs:

squeakfinder

I see it has the old spring shackle extensions. Does it have air shocks on it? What size are those bias ply tires on the back? I'd bet they'd smoke and lay rubber down like crazy.  :popcrn:
Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

mauve66

i bet your neighbors loved see it on the front lawn :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

41husk

I wished I had taken more pics of my cars when I started them.  I think it realy helps you appreciate them more.  Nice car by the way :cheers:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Landonsrt

What mega pixel is that camera? i know it has nothing to do with the car but those are some sharp images. I wish i could role mine around like yours can. having trouble getting some old 14 inch used tires. pickings are slim on those now and days.

mopar73

It'll buff out :D  Put the tags on and go.  besides, you don't need tail lights, just stick your arm out the window :smilielol:

magnum

Quote from: squeakfinder on August 08, 2009, 11:20:27 PM

I see it has the old spring shackle extensions. Does it have air shocks on it? What size are those bias ply tires on the back? I'd bet they'd smoke and lay rubber down like crazy.  :popcrn:
It doesn't have air shocks and I cant wait to see if it will burn the rubber off :icon_smile_big:. The tires are N-50 14's which are hard to find! BFG's are the only ones to make them still but not white letter :rotz:.

magnum

Quote from: Landonsrt on August 09, 2009, 01:02:05 PM
What mega pixel is that camera? i know it has nothing to do with the car but those are some sharp images. I wish i could role mine around like yours can. having trouble getting some old 14 inch used tires. pickings are slim on those now and days.The camera is a FUJiFILM Finepix S1500. :2thumbs:

CRZNYT

You guys probably already know this but a great site to see pictures like this is        carsinbarns.com
Cheers Don
66 Charger
77 Charger Daytona
60 Plymouth Fury Convertible
65 T-Bird Convertible
76 Mustang Cobra II