News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

My official Daytona clone thread! Pictures!! IT RUNS!!!!Video!!`

Started by Charger-Bodie, July 29, 2009, 02:54:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1969chargerrtse

This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

Charger-Bodie

Getting closer to having parts. My Dad and I went to Erik Nelsons today and picked up a bunch of stuff. Still need fenders though.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

jaak

PARTS!  :2thumbs:

Are you waiting for AMD 70 fenders to come out, or are you just searching for a nice set of originals?

Jason

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: jaak on January 10, 2010, 05:38:10 PM
PARTS!  :2thumbs:

Are you waiting for AMD 70 fenders to come out, or are you just searching for a nice set of originals?

Jason

CBD actually. Supposed to be real soon.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .

200MPH

Charger

PocketThunder

You were in town and didnt even call me?  What am i chopped liver!   :icon_smile_big:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

66chargerkid

Quote from: PocketThunder on January 10, 2010, 08:06:18 PM
You were in town and didnt even call me?  What am i chopped liver!   :icon_smile_big:
Do you really want us to answer that question  :icon_smile_big:

Charger-Bodie

Had to make it a quick run......Studying for Fire fighgter 1 Training right now too.

moparstuart

you would have been  MIA anyway    :smilielol:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

moparstuart

Quote from: 1HotDaytona on January 10, 2010, 05:15:27 PM
Getting closer to having parts. My Dad and I went to Erik Nelsons today and picked up a bunch of stuff. Still need fenders though.
how do you think it looks ? I have been very happy with my stuff from erik , now after seeing your wing washers i regret not buying his .  I may have to rethink that .

1969chargerrtse

This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: 1969chargerrtse on February 02, 2010, 03:59:08 PM
Update?  :icon_smile_big:

Im still waiting for fenders.  :brickwall: Other than that the progress has been too small to report.

1969chargerrtse

:2thumbs:  Thanks, just curious.  Many of us are living our dreams through you. :icon_smile_wink:

Belgium R/T -68

Quote from: 1969chargerrtse on February 02, 2010, 06:20:46 PM
:2thumbs:  Thanks, just curious.  Many of us are living our dreams through you. :icon_smile_wink:

Or nightmares :lol: I hope I can find a way to get you over here Brian for my Challenger, have recieved a container with AMD parts but no guts to get started. :brickwall:

Per
Charger -68 R/T 500 cui Stroker

moparstuart

Quote from: Belgium R/T -68 on February 04, 2010, 02:24:03 PM

Or nightmares :lol: I hope I can find a way to get you over here Brian for my Challenger, have recieved a container with AMD parts but no guts to get started. :brickwall:

Per
I dont think he will like the ride in the container   :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: moparstuart on February 04, 2010, 02:44:54 PM

Per
I dont think he will like the ride in the container   :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:

That depends on the supplies sent with.....maybe if shes REALLY hot.

moparstuart

Quote from: 1HotDaytona on February 04, 2010, 03:12:22 PM
Quote from: moparstuart on February 04, 2010, 02:44:54 PM

Per

That depends on the supplies sent with.....maybe if shes REALLY hot.
true  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

hemi68charger

Quote from: 1HotDaytona on February 02, 2010, 06:04:46 PM
Quote from: 1969chargerrtse on February 02, 2010, 03:59:08 PM
Update?  :icon_smile_big:

Im still waiting for fenders.  :brickwall: Other than that the progress has been too small to report.

Did you see these? There are in the parts/ for sale section..

1970 Front fenders in the parts - for sale section

Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Charger-Bodie

Thanks Troy. I knew about those from Bill,and have almost pulled the trigger about 50 times now. The thing is that Ive waited for the new ones this long. I just dont know what to do with this deal. I really want the new ones,but Im REALLY sick of waiting too.

hemi68charger

Quote from: 1HotDaytona on February 05, 2010, 12:23:40 PM
Thanks Troy. I knew about those from Bill,and have almost pulled the trigger about 50 times now. The thing is that Ive waited for the new ones this long. I just dont know what to do with this deal. I really want the new ones,but Im REALLY sick of waiting too.

Ah.. heck.. if the metal on the used ones are good, once paint is on it, you'll never know...........  Remember and take it from my recent history on my "Troy trade", as Allen calls it, don't wait too long, life and time are blowing by you........

Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

RT/SE

Wow, Brian - I just went through your whole thread.  I didn't that you had made this much progress on the project.  Amazing metal work there - great job so far  :2thumbs:

69 OUR/TEA

Actually this is a long time for him!!!!!!!!He started his 68 Charger in Nov,and was driving it the following  March!!!!

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: 69 OUR/TEA on February 07, 2010, 06:55:05 PM
Actually this is a long time for him!!!!!!!!He started his 68 Charger in Nov,and was driving it the following  March!!!!

Geez Paul. You dont need to rub it in! .............Dang I wish I had fenders!!  :brickwall:

1969chargerrtse

Dude, you could of taken an old refrigerator and banged out two 70 fenders by now?    Your followers are waiting also.  :icon_smile_big:

Charger-Bodie

Funny you should say that!

Look what I finally have!!!!!!! Fenders.

Got them yesterday .worked on them last night and this morning and now they are in epoxy primer and ready to hang.

Thanks Aaron (69fuchs) !!  :D