News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

My official Daytona clone thread! Pictures!! IT RUNS!!!!Video!!`

Started by Charger-Bodie, July 29, 2009, 02:54:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

200MPH

Charger

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

timmy

Charger-Bodie

Another small update. I managed to get a small amount of work done to the beat-up REAL nose I got. Its shaping up some more. Cant get to carried away until I have fenders to mock it all up,but Im sick of idleing.....  :brickwall:

First pic is the old nose top. the rest are pics of the stuff clamped together waiting to be fit.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .

richRTSE

PocketThunder

Are you gonna hang the old nose top on the wall in the shop?
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Daytona Guy

mopar_nut_440_6

1968 Charger R/T 440 
2004 Dodge Ram 2500 680 HP Cummins with attitude

Charger-Bodie

Thanks Guys! I really do appreciate the kind words,they help me stay motivated while I'm waiting for parts. I don't know if any of you can tell,but I am not too great at waiting.

hotrod98

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

pettybird

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: pettybird on December 15, 2009, 05:54:28 PM
how much was the nose top section?

$ 2200.00 Jack McGaughey made it for me. He did a beautiful job too. It fits very well already,and I haven't really messed with it too much.

Very worth it IMO ...I know its way more than fiberglass,I just want steel.

1969chargerrtse

Coming along fantastic.  That rear window work along with the nose is amazing. :2thumbs:
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

jaak

Well did Santa bring anything for the Daytona today?

Jason

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: jaak on December 25, 2009, 10:46:03 PM

Jason

Nope. Been really busy with work lately and My Mother inl law passed away last week,so Weve been busy dealing with that too. I hope to have a bunch of parts soon though so I can go at it again.

jaak

Quote from: 1HotDaytona on December 25, 2009, 11:29:39 PM
Quote from: jaak on December 25, 2009, 10:46:03 PM

Jason

Nope. Been really busy with work lately and My Mother inl law passed away last week,so Weve been busy dealing with that too. I hope to have a bunch of parts soon though so I can go at it again.

Sorry to hear about your Mother in law, my condolences.

Jason

Just 6T9 CHGR

Sorry for your loss Brian....family first.  My condolences
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

1969chargerrtse

Very sorry for the lost. Bury yourself in the car when the parts come in, hopefully it will help.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

tan top

oh crikey  , sorry to hear about your mother in law , Brian
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

69bronzeT5

Sorry to hear that Brian, my thoughts are with you guys. Seems like family members passing have happened to a lot of guys building wing cars. :rotz:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

200MPH

Charger

The70RT

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Charger-Bodie

Thanks for the kind words guy. My family and I really appreciate it.

But ,anyway, I really hop to get some parts soon and get back to hammering ( and dollying  :hah:) and grinding and so on....... I need to make some forward progress soon or I'm gonna go nuts.