News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

My official Daytona clone thread! Pictures!! IT RUNS!!!!Video!!`

Started by Charger-Bodie, July 29, 2009, 02:54:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The70RT

What do the recall-replacement Polara wheel covers look like?
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Mopar John

Brian,
All the combos look good! Your changing the wheel tire combo kind of reminds me of Carrie Underwood hosting the CMA's and changing each time she comes out! :lol:

Patronus

#1 Magnums
#2 Steelies
#3 W-23s
not that we're voting or anything... beautiful
'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

chargermike

just leave robs cuda wheels on the charger. that car will be super nice when you get it done. awsome job twins. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

C500

Quote from: The70RT on November 25, 2010, 11:04:24 PM
What do the recall-replacement Polara wheel covers look like?

They look like this...
"An aggressive exterior with power to match was enough to pull in the performance boys-especially when abetted by a pair of pipes blaring out the back, and brawny red-sidewall rubber hitting the pavement."  

"........the four speed box changes cogs with the precision of a sharp axe striking soft pine."

ACUDANUT

Quote from: Patronus on January 09, 2011, 02:42:54 AM
#1 Magnums
#2 Steelies
#3 W-23s
not that we're voting or anything... beautiful
#1 Cragars
#2 Magnums
#3 Ford Rims
Anything put cheap hub caps. :D

BigBlockSam

QuoteI hate mopar power steering. It works TOO good. No road feel.

i bought a 74 charger steering box and arm . i've read that will give you a firm feel on the steering wheel and a better feel  of the road .  :shruggy: will see
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

DAY CLONA

Quote from: BigBlockSam on January 09, 2011, 02:15:34 PM
QuoteI hate mopar power steering. It works TOO good. No road feel.

i bought a 74 charger steering box and arm . i've read that will give you a firm feel on the steering wheel and a better feel  of the road .  :shruggy: will see

Rene,...put your money/time in a Firm Feel III PS box,....IMHO

BigBlockSam

QuoteRene,...but your money/time in a Firm Feel III PS box,....IMHO

i herd  that the Firm feel box's  kick ass . i got this rebuilt later model box in a trade . so the price was rite  :cheers:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

mauve66

Quote from: ACUDANUT on November 23, 2010, 08:36:47 PM
Dog Dishes = :eek2: They look way too cheap.
IMO most folks who claim they like them refuse to put them on their own car.. :Twocents:

some of us have had them on our cars, i took my base rims  off cause i couldn't get the cop rims i wanted in the sizes i wanted back then.  have seriously been thinking of trying them again when the car gets done this time

i think steelies look all business, no flash
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

Charger-Bodie

I like it with all of the wheels. Thats why I have all 3 sets....
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

BigBlockSam

moparstuart

:popcrn: :popcrn:  just about time to be terriorising the streets with that hemi  :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

PocketThunder

Quote from: moparstuart on March 16, 2011, 10:31:09 AM
:popcrn: :popcrn:  just about time to be terriorising the streets with that hemi  :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn:

Still salt on the roads up nort.   :brickwall:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: Troy on November 24, 2010, 01:30:30 PM
That settles it! I'm making the trip to Iowa to take some "good" pictures of your car... ;)

Troy

Please do so I can get some in the gallery!
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: Just 6T9 CHGR on March 16, 2011, 04:14:01 PM
Quote from: Troy on November 24, 2010, 01:30:30 PM
That settles it! I'm making the trip to Iowa to take some "good" pictures of your car... ;)

Troy

Please do so I can get some in the gallery!

I agree PLEASE do! I suck at it~!

The snow pile barrier is getting smaller,but still not gone.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .

1970Moparmann

What part of Iowa are you??  I would love to see the car.   Have a good eye for photography also. :scratchchin:
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: 1970Moparmann on March 19, 2011, 10:32:40 PM
What part of Iowa are you??  I would love to see the car.   Have a good eye for photography also. :scratchchin:

Ne corner of Iowa. Come on up!

1970Moparmann

Quote from: 1HotDaytona on March 20, 2011, 06:57:40 AM
Quote from: 1970Moparmann on March 19, 2011, 10:32:40 PM

Ne corner of Iowa. Come on up!

May take you up on that.  I have to put some more test miles on my 68. :2thumbs:
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

randr

Bet that snow is gone now!? Mine is getting close to melted!
I'm Bored! what to do next......

SkiJogg

You need to work on your dad's car before you go have fun.  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :yesnod:
Hell don't hurt and a lick'n dot last

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: SkiJogg on March 22, 2011, 03:05:00 PM
You need to work on your dad's car before you go have fun.  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :yesnod:

That was funny................  :yesnod:

69_500

It had been a while since I checked this thread. Car looks great Brian. My pic on the rims is the steelies.

If you need someone to come up and take some pics of the car I don't think I have ever passed up an opprotunity to take pictures of anyones car before. And on the way up to your area of Iowa I could probably find a few other AERO cars to view.

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: 69_500 on March 24, 2011, 06:40:21 PM
It had been a while since I checked this thread. Car looks great Brian. My pic on the rims is the steelies.

If you need someone to come up and take some pics of the car I don't think I have ever passed up an opprotunity to take pictures of anyones car before. And on the way up to your area of Iowa I could probably find a few other AERO cars to view.

Danny,You are welcome anytime! Come on up. Id wait just a little while though,be alot more fun if the trip included a ride. Right?