News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

My official Daytona clone thread! Pictures!! IT RUNS!!!!Video!!`

Started by Charger-Bodie, July 29, 2009, 02:54:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69 OUR/TEA

RD

great looking!!! holy moly.. just wonderful work.  I am excited for you!
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

70gtx440dana

Brian - I am glad the tail light assemblies and hood seal will contribute to your project. It looks awesome. You will be pleased with the parts.   Joe
70 Road Runner FJ5 383-4speed Air Grabber
70 GTX FE5 440-4speed Dana 3.54
70 Charger R/T FJ5 440-4peed Dana 3.54

dartsportsteve

Brian - The car looks awesome!  Can't wait to see it in person.

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: 70gtx440dana on June 13, 2010, 10:54:20 PM
Brian - I am glad the tail light assemblies and hood seal will contribute to your project. It looks awesome. You will be pleased with the parts.   Joe

The tail light and the seat retainer strip both look great! Thanks Joe!! I will still end up getting the repop bezels,but the lights are nearly perfect,nice and shiny and clean.

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

hemi68charger

Quote from: 1HotDaytona on June 13, 2010, 12:28:38 PM
On its way home for a couple month "break" . I will still dink around on it some,but not at the pace I have been.

Wow !!!! Very nice...........   :2thumbs:  Love that old-school shifter too............
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

1969chargerrtse

This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

PocketThunder

Quote from: 1969chargerrtse on June 17, 2010, 06:38:53 PM
Quote from: TUFCAT on June 11, 2010, 10:14:47 PM
DO YOU EVER SLEEP??  :icon_smile_big:
If that was mine I wouldn't be sleeping either.  :drool5:

I would sleep everynight, but i'd have to sleep on my back because the captain would be standing attention all night long!   :rofl:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

moparstuart

Quote from: PocketThunder on June 18, 2010, 09:48:53 AM

I would sleep everynight, but i'd have to sleep on my back because the captain would be standing attention all night long!   :rofl:
:popcrn:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: PocketThunder on June 18, 2010, 09:48:53 AM

I dont know if I would go quite that far,but once in a while it pops into my head "hey I really own this Awesome car" and that makes me smile.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .

six-tee-nine

I get the same feeling from time to time, altough I have te settle with a "plain R/T"..... :slap:
Greetings from Belgium, the beer country

NOS is nice, turbo's are neat, but when it comes to Mopars, there's no need to cheat...

Charger-Bodie

69 OUR/TEA

TUFCAT

How come everything you do looks so easy? :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:  

Very impressed!  :drool5:

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: TUFCAT on June 24, 2010, 06:26:00 AM
How come everything you do looks so easy? :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: 

Very impressed!  :drool5:

Trust me, Its not always that easy. These things kick my ass from time to time just like everyone else.  :brickwall:

69*F5*SE

Sounds and looks great Brian.  You're a lucky man  :yesnod:  Not that luck had anything to do with it.  Your hard work prevailed.

firefighter3931

Very nice dude  :2thumbs: That hemi sounds very nice....are the mufflers Ultraflows ?  ;)

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: firefighter3931 on June 24, 2010, 08:38:56 AM
Very nice dude  :2thumbs: That hemi sounds very nice....are the mufflers Ultraflows ?  ;)

Ron

Oh yeah !! Ultra Flows baby!!

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Charger-Bodie

Getting a little done here and there...........

69 OUR/TEA

Charger1973

Thats some awesome progress, amazing to see it transform like that.

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: Charger1973 on July 03, 2010, 09:43:07 PM
Thats some awesome progress, amazing to see it transform like that.

Thanks!

This weekend wast much for progress,but I did get the vacuum canister installed and tried out the headlights... They open properly with the headight switch, so that is a nice relief to see. Fully functional.

Here is a vid link to check it out :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmwDwSsk_2s

tan top

Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

PocketThunder

Quote from: tan top on July 11, 2010, 04:50:28 PM
good stuff  :yesnod:

:2thumbs:    that hemi motor sounds mean  :coolgleamA:
That is awesome.  Its like you're awakening a sleeping giant... :2thumbs:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."