News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

A must read for everyone- safety article

Started by 69bronzeT5, July 27, 2009, 05:40:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69bronzeT5

Don't know if this has been posted before but it's a must read.... :o

http://www.brewracingframes.com/id75.htm
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

b5blue

OneofNoneRT

:iagree: I hope all takes the time to read this.. 
1968 R/T 440/4 Spd (Prototype Factory Sunroof)
2008 R/T 5.7l HEMI (Road & Track)

RD

67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

chargergirl

That's awful. If there are motorcycle riders out there you need to know that using tanning products, sun screen etc. can have harsh effects. At a meeting we were informed of another rider who was out riding with his wife and friends having a great day. To keep the sun off he had applied sun screen for when he didn't have his helmet on. During the ride home he became disoriented then blind. The bike went down, they are both ok, however he was in hospital for a few days. Regained his sight however he could have lost it forever. The fumes build up in the helmet. Never would I thought that would cause blindness but it can.
Trust your Woobie!

Ghoste

Automotive chemicals in general are pretty scary when you dig into the warning labels a little bit but brake cleaner is one of the real nasties just because of what Brew Dude said about it being so common.  It's essentially dry cleaning fluid.

LeadfootBob

Whoa, a quick wiki search reveals an unpleasant historical use for that stuff: combat use in WWI, prior to the deployment of mustard gas. Eeeh... Point taken!  :eek:
Proud member of the jack stand racing team since 1999.
'70 Charger 500: "Bronson", some kind of hillbilly hot rod in progress.
'89 Chevy Caprice 9C1: "it's got a cop motor..."