News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Kent, WA Dodge Charger meet this summer**CONFIRMED**July 25th 1-4 pm**

Started by triple_green, February 28, 2009, 12:55:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yacolt_scatpack

Are any of you guys part of the Dodge Charger Registry (TDC)?
I've been waiting for a Wash meet for years. Does anyone want to caravan up from Vancouver,WA for this?
thanks
Rick

A383Wing

I am part of the Dodge Charger Registry...but this meet is not affiliated with them...this is just a little BS Mini get-together for any and all Chargers that either belong to this forum or not....

There is only 1 set rule here, well, maybe 2.......bring your Charger no matter what condition it's in....and bring some sunshine along as well....

See ya there....

Bryan

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

472 R/T SE

Quote from: yacolt_scatpack on May 10, 2009, 03:34:28 AM
I've been waiting for a Wash meet for years. Does anyone want to caravan up from Vancouver,WA for this?
thanks
Rick

Hey Rick, I think I've talked to you before. 

We usually all meet at the first rest area north of Vancouver for our trips up north.

A383Wing

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on May 10, 2009, 12:09:15 PM
I'm bringing the Duster :D

Ya better put a Charger emblem on it...otherwise you get the preferred parking spot...

(across the street)   :nana:

yacolt_scatpack

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on May 10, 2009, 03:05:55 PM
Quote from: yacolt_scatpack on May 10, 2009, 03:34:28 AM
thanks
Rick

Hey Rick, I think I've talked to you before. 

We usually all meet at the first rest area north of Vancouver for our trips up north.

Thanks alot! It's great to find you guys online.
Is that the rest area at the new Battle Ground exit off I-5?
I'll guess I'll figure meeting time when it's closer to show time.
thanks!
Rick

SeattleCharger

Hey Mark, what's up.   I will be there, look forward to it.   Thanks again for letting me drive your 69 R/T SE Charger you had, that was beyond fun, thanks.     
Nate

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

grdprx

Looks like we should have some nice hot weather!  Looking forward to meeting everyone, although I wasn't able to get my 68 up and running....    :icon_smile_dissapprove:

See everyone Saturday.   :cheers:

yacolt_scatpack

Hey 472 R/T SE,

What time are you guys meeting at the Battle Ground rest stop on Sat morning? Let me know and I can show up to caravan with you guys.
thanks
Rick

grdprx

Check it out..  Apparently it's been up for awhile, but I drive the other direction; so I heard about it before i saw it....

triple_green

68 Charger 383 HP grandma car (the orignal 3X)

OldGuy

"I can tell by your sarcastic undertones, rude comments and total lack of common decency, that you and I could be best friends".

grdprx

Had a great time!  Good to meet some guys, see some great Chargers.

bull

I would like to have made it this year but didn't plan very well and had to go to work that day. Looks like the usual turnout. Did Dan, Ron and Mike show up? I don't see their cars in the pics. I don't see RallyeMike's and TK's rides either.

triple_green

No Ron, Rallye Mike, Dan Mike or TK. Still was a good turnout of mostly new guys. Sqeakfinder even came all the way from Hood River, OR !!

OldGuy

I didn't see Kelly's Lizard in the crowd - in fact I haven't seen many posts from him for quite some time - did he fall off the earth or something?
"I can tell by your sarcastic undertones, rude comments and total lack of common decency, that you and I could be best friends".

triple_green

He has been working a lot ot OT and haven't seen much of him lately......

bull

Quote from: triple_green on July 27, 2009, 10:30:04 PM
No Ron, Rallye Mike, Dan Mike or TK. Still was a good turnout of mostly new guys. Sqeakfinder even came all the way from Hood River, OR !!

Crud. Should've had sqeakfinder pick me up (if I had been on the ball).

A383Wing

Quote from: triple_green on July 27, 2009, 10:30:04 PM

we didn't make it either...not that anyone missed us or the 3 Chargers....  :nana:

squeakfinder

I didn't know about this thread until after we got home. All I went by was the thread in the upcoming shows and cruises section. Next time I'll know better to search around.

Took hwy 6? Crossed over to the coast on the way back....

Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

Red Ram

Nice meeting everyone...it inspired me to do some work on the Charger!
"In search of truth...some pointy boots and a few snack-crackers"