News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

2010 Camaro - Full Review

Started by NYCMille, April 13, 2009, 09:13:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

73 charger

Enjoy the Power Tour Pat!!!!  Post some pix!!!

Mike
1973 Dodge Charger, "Big Blue", Petty Blue (TB3), 408 Stroker, 460 TQ, RPM Air Gap Dual Plane Intake #7577, Edelbrock 750 cfm Performer Carb #1411, Holley Fuel pump (110 gph), Edelbrock #8877 water pump, MSD #8388 pro-billet RTR distrib, Comp Cam 233I/240E, lobe sep 110 deg, Hayes Heavy-Duty Flexplate, TCI Breakaway Torque Converter-stall 2200-2400, TCI 727-Street Fighter, DTS Stainless Steel balanced drive shaft tube with 7290 u-joint/yoke, DTS 3:54 Dana 60, Trak-Lok posi-unit, MT Drag Radials

NYCMille

I am in love with your Garage...  :2thumbs:

69*F5*SE

I knew I would see one in your garage soon.  Just had a hunch.   :yesnod:  Congrats and have fun.   :cheers:

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: keepat on June 03, 2009, 09:24:49 PM
Picked up my SS RS Camaro last night! The car is Awesome! Drove it home and then to work this morning, put about 230 miles on it and then in less then 24 hr of owning it I loaded on a truck to Milwaukee, WI. My son & I fly to WI this Saturday and get the car off the trailer and then on to the Hot Rod power tour.
Pat

PS The srt/8 Challenger is a good friends and we are planning on a few races!

How about a general comparison between the two?  My buddie passed on buying one because he said the dash was to high and the car was hard to see out of overall.  He is a little guy though.  Your thoughts?
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

Foreman72

saw another one today...they're mean
Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

69charger2002

i have heard awful things about them and when i sat in one the dash is too high and the windshield too low at the roof line. it was like looking out of a thin widescreen tv. talk about miserable to drive every day. the blind spots are everywhere. it's like they designed the car, went 120 flipped it on it's roof and said THERE.. now THATs the new camaro.
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

Mike DC

GM is no closer to losing their "angry kitchen appliance" styling obsession than they were 10 years ago. 

BB1

I would buy one, but I'd wait until 2012. Chally doesn't do it for me.  :-X
Best style
Best interior
Best power
Best attitude

I don't do second best.  :D
Delete my profile

Silver R/T

Quote from: 73 charger on April 20, 2009, 08:45:20 PM
Nice write up!  Thorough!  Not impressed with dash lay out! Will wait for next years production to really evaluate...that is if GM is still around!  :D

Mike

that's what I thought. One peek inside and I don't want to see anymore...
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

BB1

The Camaro interior is 100% better than the Challenger hands down.
I've been in both and was very impressed with the Camaro gauge layout and radio and A/C controls. Fit me like a glove.

My choice, GM has a winner.  :yesnod:

Talk about blind spots, jeez Chargers have the biggest blind spot ever conceived.   :slap:
Delete my profile

moparstuart

ed what crack are you smokin that camaro interior is aweful  :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: BB1 on July 24, 2009, 10:14:11 AM
I would buy one, but I'd wait until 2012. Chally doesn't do it for me.  :-X
Best style
Best interior
Best power
Best attitude

I don't do second best.  :D
Smart.  Hopefully they will do hidden headlamps, etc....  I miss that stuff but love it on my car.  :icon_smile_big:
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

BB1

Have you sat in one??? It's too cool.  :coolgleamA: :2thumbs:

Chally is a half ass Charger dash.  :down: makes me want to puke.  :puke:

Maybe I'm going Chevy on you.  :nana:
Delete my profile

ACUDANUT

Quote from: Todd Wilson on April 13, 2009, 10:13:48 AM
I wish they would make a 4 door version..........

Todd

Yea, why not, Chrysler has 4 door Chargers.  :brickwall:

Steve P.

Quote from: Todd Wilson on April 13, 2009, 10:13:48 AM
I wish they would make a 4 door version..........

Todd

Todd, YOU are cleaning the beer out of my keyboard....   :lol:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida