News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

69 500 for sale on craigslist if anyone is interested

Started by jwilk01, July 07, 2009, 03:05:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemi68charger

Quote from: richRTSE on July 26, 2009, 05:10:31 PM
Quote from: hemi68charger on July 14, 2009, 09:33:43 AM
Richhhhh  ?????

:icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:

Yep it's mine!!! Sorry I haven't posted in a while. The waiting was killing me. I got it today, and I didn't want to say anything until in was in my possession. Didn't want to jinx myself. I was on vacation, and the day that I got back Ed (the seller) and his family were leaving on their vacation. They got home yesterday afternoon, but I was working.  So, my daughter  and I drove down this morning and hauled it home, unloaded it off the trailer, pushed it in the garage, and then I had to come to work. First thing tomorrow I'll start a new post with some pictures. I snapped a few today, but they're still on the camera.  
So, I finally own a real Aero car. And the best part is I was able to keep my R/T SE too!  :2thumbs:

Congrad's !!!!!  T-minus a couple months before Talladega, so you have some work to do......  :icon_smile_big:
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection