News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

3 on the tree 1966 Charger???

Started by XS29J, July 21, 2009, 03:49:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XS29J

One for sale here in ND 383  with a three on the tree factory setup. Anyone ever seen one??? :shruggy:

Ghoste

The three speed manual wasn't available with the 383 in 66 so at least half of the equation isn't factory.  You could get the three speed with the 318 though.

twenty mike mike

Quote from: XS29J on July 21, 2009, 03:49:02 PM
One for sale here in ND 383  with a three on the tree factory setup. Anyone ever seen one??? :shruggy:

Yep, I used to have one. As Ghoste says, the 383 is not original.

Hmm, wonder if that one is the one I had. What color combination is it? I don't remember the VIN.

XS29J

XS29J

318 car, according to the fender tag,   $4700  701-840-8687

FastbackJon

"This was the dedication of the altar, in the day when it was anointed, by the princes of Israel: twelve chargers of silver, twelve silver bowls, twelve spoons of gold..." -- Numbers 7:84 KJV

XS29J

doors were locked   could not get to it...

FastbackJon

"This was the dedication of the altar, in the day when it was anointed, by the princes of Israel: twelve chargers of silver, twelve silver bowls, twelve spoons of gold..." -- Numbers 7:84 KJV

Ghoste

FastbackJon

Yeah, fender tag looks correct for the car. VIN tag in the ebay ad has the wrong engine and the serial number is about 30,000 off. Would be nice to get a pic of the VIN plate. Either he didn't list the right one in the ad, or he did and goofed on a couple digits, or the VIN has been switched.

Ghoste

I'm kind of leaning to option number three.  (just a gut feeling nothing else)

XS29J

I just went by the fender tag as the doors were locked so couldn't get to the VIN to see,,,  here is the # posted on the for sale signs   701-840-8687