News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What name do you think? POLL-

Started by G-man, July 21, 2009, 02:21:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which name suits a 1968 Dodge Charger?

Rolling Thunder
14 (43.8%)
Thunder
8 (25%)
Balrog
10 (31.3%)

Total Members Voted: 32

HemiDad

H E M I,    Nothing else need to be said.

Foreman72

Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

Big Sugar

What were the horses the Dark Knights rode in TLOTR 's Called ? A Charger after all is a War Horse, Why not Pick a Horse's Name, Like a Midevil Horse.
Balrog is OK but for the most part I think most will not catch the Link.

Ron

[img]<table border="0" cellpadding="0" style="border-collapse: collapse" width="182" id="table1" height="202" bordercolorlight="#ECEBF1" bordercolordark="#E9DFD1" b

Foreman72

Quote from: Big Sugar on July 22, 2009, 09:07:27 PM

Ron

:iagree: :Twocents:
Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

G-man

Quote from: Big Sugar on July 22, 2009, 09:07:27 PM
What were the horses the Dark Knights rode in TLOTR 's Called ? A Charger after all is a War Horse, Why not Pick a Horse's Name, Like a Midevil Horse.

Ron

Uzgûl OR ringwraith

I think a balrog would swallow them up for breakfast lol. Maybe Just get HEMI designed nicely in it and keep it in suit. Thanks for the feedback though!

chargerman67

Balrog was also the name of the boxer on streetfighter. He was a tough character too though. I'm sure that was after Tolkien though seeing that was in the 90's  ;)

I voted for Balrog. Its different.
67 Dodge Charger 440
87 Toyota Supra 2.5L twin turbo (JDM)
95 Impala SS
97 BMW 528i

Brock Samson

:scratchchin: "Nazgul" was the Black Charger the Ringwrath rode in the trilogy... just sayin,..  :shruggy:

G-man

Quote from: Brock Samson on July 23, 2009, 10:30:52 PM
:scratchchin: "Nazgul" was the Black Charger the Ringwrath rode in the trilogy... just sayin,..  :shruggy:

:smilielol:

Quote from: chargerman67 on July 23, 2009, 09:43:06 PM
Balrog was also the name of the boxer on streetfighter. He was a tough character too though. I'm sure that was after Tolkien though seeing that was in the 90's  ;)

I voted for Balrog. Its different.

He was my favourite character to use in alpha 3 next to zangief. :eyes: Thats more the reason why I thought of the name, was tough, looked like hes on steroids when the shirt ripped off but Kim mentioned something about a fire breathing demon in LOTR called balrog. Thats how all this started :slap:

Seems to those who are familiar with the game/movie etc, refer a balrog to something big and powerfull that kicks ass. Maybe thats why i thought of it for the charger and why it worked so well in my mind + original. Matter of fact, in NSW i can get the rego plates with BALROG, only damn thing nobody has thought of taking which I thought was cool but I aint paying 440 per year to have it