News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Speak up now all you colts fans!

Started by superblu72, January 15, 2006, 07:40:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

superblu72

Couldn't beat us with the crowd noise, peyton manning or the refs! Hah

"I missed it by how much?"

bull

Lowprofile

I will drink a cold one to salute the Steelers.   :D
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

PocketThunder

Thre refs tried to give the game to the colts twice and they blew it...
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Steve P.

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP** :icon_smile_blackeye:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

69_500

I'm going to go downtown INDY today and see how many people are still wearing Colts shirts, or flying Colts flags on their cars. I'm going to say that it will be down by 95% from what it was a week ago.

rare69

how about those seahawks! were going all the way babby.

bull

Quote from: rare69 on January 16, 2006, 08:14:13 PM
how about those seahawks! were going all the way babby.

All the way to next Sunday at least.

Steve P.

Where the hell is Halfass?? :-\  He should be in his glory....
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

bull

Quote from: Steve P. on January 16, 2006, 11:20:58 PM

I think he should wait until it comes true. Maybe he thinks so too.

8WHEELER

Quote from: bull on January 16, 2006, 11:26:57 PM

Bull and his Raiders, will be turning over in there grave ' wait they already did that '  ;D  when our Hawks win
the hole shebang ' technical term Bull ' I don't think anybody hate's the Hawks more than Bull, and I hate
his Raiders just as much, that makes us buds  :nana: :nana:   :smilielol: :smilielol:

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

bull

Quote from: 8WHEELER on January 16, 2006, 11:52:05 PM
Quote from: bull on January 16, 2006, 11:26:57 PM

Bull and his Raiders, will be turning over in there grave ' wait they already did that '  ;D  when our Hawks win
the hole shebang ' technical term Bull ' I don't think anybody hate's the Hawks more than Bull, and I hate
his Raiders just as much, that makes us buds  :nana: :nana:   :smilielol: :smilielol:

Dan

Yup. We are. And I'll be sure to pour salt in the wound if/when they choke. :nana:

69_500

Went downtown yesterday and saw exactly 2 people that had any colts merchandise on. Which was not too out of proportion to a normal monday after a game in which the lost. However I saw 15 people with Steelers shirts on. IN INDY. Heck there was half as many people with Dolphins shirts on as there was colts.

ck1

Although I'm a Seahawks fan, I really wanted to see that match up in the superbowl against the colts :rotz: sorry colts fans we will miss you.....REALLY, but on the other hand it should make it easier on us..............
CJK

volk68

Quote from: 69_500 on January 17, 2006, 10:48:27 AM
Went downtown yesterday and saw exactly 2 people that had any colts merchandise on. Which was not too out of proportion to a normal monday after a game in which the lost. However I saw 15 people with Steelers shirts on. IN INDY. Heck there was half as many people with Dolphins shirts on as there was colts.

The Dolphins have the most geographically diverse fan base of any team in the NFL...............................because they rule :nana:

I was surprised to see the Colts have such a poor showing, but man, the Steelers are on a roll :yesnod:  Whoever winds up in the Superbowl is going to have a hard time puting up as good a game as that matchup.