News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Question for the third gen guys... vent pulls...

Started by Brock Samson, July 26, 2009, 07:35:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

the two vent pulls at the bottom of the middle of the dash...  :scratchchin:
what do they look like, if you have a pic, or can link to one, I'd appreciate it...
I assume they were all simple black plastic round ones.
it seems the ones on my '71 Road Runner were replaced with wooden ones,..
and I can only assume of course the dodge and plymought pieces are exactly alike... 
and not real wood. :shruggy:
I appreciate and thank you all in advance...  :yesnod:

Nacho-RT74

I hope thsi helps... I think I can find another one around
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

moparguy01

ACUDANUT

Brock Samson

the ones on mine are actually wood...
i don't know if they were made special of were maybe drawer/cabinet pulls that were placed on there i hadn't given it any thought till last week when i gave a ride to a couple Mopar nuts and they commented on them,..
i'll see if i have an existing pic. i can resize.. if not i'll take one,.. but since every thing else, other then the door locks and the slot mags are original (style - if not in fact the original pieces) I thought it would be nice to find the original style ones,.. and i take it they did indeed only come in black, is that correct?..
ok i found this one... where they can be seen in the lower right corner...
i'm gonna assume these were made to fit - and not avail specfically for this App.
Next question is are these readily Avail. from other '71 and up vehicles, in other words would i have a fair chance of finding them on a early to mid '70s Mopar in a wreaking yard?..

Ghoste

They sure do look like the ones in pickups and A-bodies going by my crappy memory. :shruggy: