News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Restored GL, new interior...

Started by Dino, June 28, 2012, 11:55:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dino

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

72Charger-SE

We observe the right to end this sale at any time.

Hmmm...  Ok...  You can 'observe' anything you wish...   ROFL!

:rotz:

AirborneSilva

the seat has a rip in it and the steering wheel has a split in it, new  :shruggy: I don't think so!

UH60L

The detailed info says 7.2 440, but the description right under that says it has a 400.  I hate ads like that......

hatersaurusrex

[ŌŌ]ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ[ŌŌ] = 68
[ŌŌ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ŌŌ] = 69
(ŌŌ)[ƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗ](ŌŌ) = 70

miamivice

I didn't notice the grill and had to go back and look at it.

Side markers have also been removed.

DC_1

Is it just me or do the heater controls on the dash look like they are missing all the push buttons?

Dino

$15.6K and reserve not met.   :rofl:

What a pos...
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

twodko

FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

Cooter

I guess it's good thing seller isn't a member here then...Geeesh. I surely wouldn't mind crusing that car even with it's "Cracks" here and there, and it's incorrectly mentioned engine. I don't have the $20K or whatever to buy it so I reserve all my neg. opinions on someone selling a car to myself.
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

dads_69

Gees, that's like saying, look at my shinny car, oh wait, I just washed it, soon as it air dries, it'll have that fadded dead look once again, after you've driven it home  :slap:
Hey, you can hate the game but don't hate the player.

UH60L

Quote from: Cooter on June 29, 2012, 11:30:31 AM
I guess it's good thing seller isn't a member here then...Geeesh. I surely wouldn't mind crusing that car even with it's "Cracks" here and there, and it's incorrectly mentioned engine. I don't have the $20K or whatever to buy it so I reserve all my neg. opinions on someone selling a car to myself.

The '68 grille and side marker thing...those could be true "general lee" - isms as '68s were used and sometimes the sidemarkers were bondo'd over etc.

But if your gonna list your car for sale...anywhere...you should make sure the basic details listed are as correct as possible, regardless of how good or bad the car is, or what web site you might be a memebr of.  You'll have a better chance of selling the car that way.  That's just good common sense.

I would never bid on a car on e-bay that had two or more engines listed as being in the car, unless I lived close enough to go look at the car and verify what's under the hood.  Even then, I would wonder what else might be "different"......

(and I got my car off of e-bay, so yes, I have bid on cars online before)