News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

69 charger carpet

Started by 69chargerR/T, July 11, 2009, 06:47:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69chargerR/T

Need carpet for the charger. Who did you guys get your carpet from, and was it good.  Did it fit ok ??  I see carpet on e-bay but, is it any good :shruggy: I have heard some fit good and some don't.  I'm not looking for show quality, just one that fits. I've heard that some brands just make it to the sill plates, is this true ?? 

Alan

squeakfinder

Mine came from Legendary. Don't recall any problems. I did have to trim some off at the sill plates.
Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

1969chargerrtse

Do a search because there is a lot of info about good and bad ones out there.  I think the end result was the ones that comes flat in a box.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

c00nhunterjoe

wow, the results go on forever, i have read and read and read. but when i go to the different vendor's sites they list 4 or 5 different types of carpet.... 80/20, essex, nylon, poly..... what kind do you want to buy?

twodko

Legendary is your best bet........no questions asked if you choose to return something. Their products fit and are original in fabric/texture etc. Its going in my car, I'll put ups some pix of the process.

Tom
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

c00nhunterjoe