News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Freshly painted engine bay

Started by 70charginglizard, January 12, 2010, 12:59:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny SixPack

Quote from: b5blue on January 13, 2010, 09:28:41 AM
WOW I'm blinded!  :o  You are going to love that six-pack!   :coolgleamA:

I'm blinded and jealous!  :yesnod: :icon_smile_big:

Looks great, Kelly!  :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

70charginglizard

Might look real pretty but it's got issues again at start up.

got the battery back in today and started it up to a real high idol for about 5 minutes. stopped it and then started it again for some adjustments on the kick down linkage.

but then...after that....it started doing that "Turns over and starts to light up but wont stay running" I'm getting fuel, I'm getting spark but it wont get running. What the hell now! :rotz:

Checked that ignition wire I've had problems with in the past and thats all hooked up ok.

all I can think of is some kind of ignition problem. At least thats what it acts like.
70charginglizard

chargergirl

If you did the same amazing job on the engine as you did on the engine bay it should be running fine in a bit...wow!
Trust your Woobie!

70charginglizard

Thanks

at least the tic toch tac I bought from charger specilties went in tonight without any problems. Works great!

70charginglizard

Johnny SixPack

Quote from: 70charginglizard on January 14, 2010, 12:43:13 AM
Thanks

at least the tic toch tac I bought from charger specilties went in tonight without any problems. Works great!

Looks great too.  :icon_smile_big:

Do they use a quartz clock, Kelly?
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!