News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I Am Thinking Of This Radiator For My Charger....

Started by A383Wing, July 15, 2009, 09:25:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A383Wing

Anyone dealt with these people? Any thoughts on this radiator? I'll have to modify the rad support on my 66 for this radiator, mine is a 22", this one is a 26" version....car is a 66 Charger, 383, 4spd, no AC

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=390068070611

Or does anyone have any suggestions on what radiator to get without re-financing the house to get one? Need ideas or suggestions as soon as possible please...may be taking trip to Eugene, Oregon next month...the original radiator ain't gonna cut it with the heat down there....I checked a couple of rad shops around here....they want over $500 for recore of mine....

Bryan

Dans 68

I don't have any thoughts on that particular radiator, but if you do go to a 26" one you don't necessarily have to cut up the support opening to have it fit perfectly. If a portion of the 26" radiator is blocked by the 22" opening (4" or so...  :rofl:) it should still do fine. Actually better than fine. It is what I have on my 4-speed (with a shroud), and it runs very well, thank you.  :yesnod:

Dan

P.S. I also found a recored original radiator for my '68, and it cost about $400 (Moparts). They are out there, so if you have time do a little looking.  :2thumbs:
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

aone415

This Charger right here is a one of none, that means none before it, none to come.

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE