News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

electrical help

Started by what, July 17, 2009, 08:14:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

what

i am starting to build my 1969 charger the engine size is 383 i was wondering if anyone knew what the best place to get wiring harnesses my plans are to re do everything in the engine and full car if there are any tips i would much appreciate it thank you

PocketThunder

Your username is .... "what" ?   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   That is the second best username on this board!  :yesnod:   :icon_smile_big:  :icon_smile_big:

What what wire harness do you need?  Just the engine harness?  The dash harness?  There are a couple places to get the engine harness, but year one is the only place to get a dash harness.  

Welcome to the site BTW.

Paul
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

what

well for right now i am going to do the engine wiring harness but i will sowly work my way to the other ones unless you have some better advice on that, im only 21 and very new at this i could use all the advice i can get thanks
                                                                                                    wes

Troy

Evans Wiring http://evanswiring.tripod.com/ has nice engine harnesses and can customize them for things like newer alternator and electronic ignition swaps. The ones from Year One are nice but you have to deal with their shipping fees.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

b5blue

welcome what....who's on first.... :lol: