News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

"lilwendal"

Started by twinscrew698, July 14, 2009, 05:18:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

twinscrew698

Has anyone heard from him?
Last i heard he was going to south Africa on a Safari and would be back on the 12th of June and just wondering if he made it back safe!
Hope he is just getting caught up on his work!

lilwendal

Quote from: twinscrew698 on July 14, 2009, 05:18:28 AM
Has anyone heard from him?
Last i heard he was going to south Africa on a Safari and would be back on the 12th of June and just wondering if he made it back safe!
Hope he is just getting caught up on his work!
Here I am ;D First day back on the board in a month.  10 days in S. Africa.  Home for a few days...Then in Ohio for a week.  Finally Montreal for a couple days.  SA was for fun the others business.  Hopefully no more traveling for the rest of the year.  Get back to the cars :yesnod:

Old Moparz

Did you see Tarzan, Jane, Boy, or Cheetah?    :D
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Ponch ®

Quote from: Old Moparz on July 14, 2009, 01:22:18 PM

Umgawa.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

bull

Is everything still in black and white down there?

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Dans 68

Mike, good to hear that you are back!  :2thumbs:  I look forward to asking our resident instrument panel guru a few questions....  :icon_smile_wink:

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

b5blue

Welcome back Mike! Glad ya didn't get stepped on by an elephant or jumped by a bunch of chimps!  :cheers:

Nacho-RT74

Did you see Tarzan, Jane, Boy, or Cheetah?    :D

to see Cheetah need to come to Venezuela  :whistling: :icon_smile_dead:
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

twinscrew698

lilwendal

Quote from: bull on July 14, 2009, 02:24:34 PM

Is everything still in black and white down there?
Very much so......weird..... like the early seventies here.  Lots of tension still over the whole Apartitied thing I guess.
I try to stay out of it and just chase animals.
I'll post some pics if anyones interested but  don't have any with lions or elephants in/on Chargers.
Tell you what...takes some getting used to driving on the left and the steering wheel on the right.
Everytime I went to use the turn signals the wipers cane on.  They are swapped. :brickwall:

lilwendal

Wouldn't have minded seeing Jane in my tent.  Could have shared a sleeping bag :icon_smile_big:

twinscrew698

Would like to see pics of where you been!
Be nice to see some without the news medias news over there...

b5blue

Photos would be cool!  :2thumbs: