News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Horray! for Petty Enterprises!

Started by Steelman, November 19, 2005, 08:55:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLACKWOLF

I THINK THAT JEFF GREEN WAS NEVER THE RIGHT PERSON TO PUT IN THE # 43 CAR. I WISH THAT KYLE WOULD HAVE PICKED UP CARL EDWARDS BEFORE ROUSH DID. HE WOULD HAVE BEEN A PERFECT FIT IN THE # 45 CAR. HE CAN DRIVE A CAR "BALLS TO THE WALL"! I AM A BIG KYLE PETTY FAN AND OF COURSE RICHARD. KYLE STAYED ON THE LEAD LAP ALOT THIS YEAR. I LOVED WHAT HE DID AT THE  TALLADEGA FALL RACE. HE WRECKED ON THE LAST LAP. BUT, HE CROSSED THE FINISH LINE DOG TRACKING ON 1 TIRE AND DID A 360 AFTER HE CROSSED THE LINE. HE WAS NOT GOING TO GET A DNF.
LINNY SMITH 73' CHARGER OWNER HPAC MEMBER NATIONAL STREET MACHINE CLUB LIFE MEMBER
I'M ON FACEBOOK

'CUDA360

Quote from: AllBlueRT on November 23, 2005, 04:43:19 PM
I don't see why not.   Smoke run Mopar on the dirt track.
I'm sure Gibbs has him locked in or will lock him up for several years, maybe not.

Not anymore I'm afraid. He fired his driver and turned around and sold the whole team to his driver for a dollar

I just don't know what that boy is thinking sometimes. There must be a new plan for next year but no one knows what it is..

hrspwr

:)Been a Petty fan since:

Best of luck to them in the future!

Politicians are like diapers. Both need to be changed frequently, for the same reason.