News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Best route across the country... READY TO ROLL!!!

Started by NYCMille, July 13, 2009, 09:07:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

Quote from: skip68 on July 29, 2009, 06:52:55 PM
OK you Kansas Mafia boys, we are going to out do you.   I have a secret weapon coming from Arizona.   :naughty:   It's big, it's black and it's one of a kind that will look sweet next to Mr. Angry.    ;)   Ta Ta for now.    :nana:

:scratchchin: your Boyfriend from prison?..  :shruggy:

sorry,..  :smilielol:

sixty8charger

Jayson

moparstuart

Quote from: skip68 on July 30, 2009, 12:20:28 PM
Quote from: RECHRGD on July 30, 2009, 08:55:56 AM
Where are you Mike?  With those speeds your averaging, I hope your not sitting in some small town jail!  Bob

Chuck spoke to Mike a bit ago and he is almost here in Vegas!!!!!  :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: Unfortunatly, Mr. Angry needs some new shoes badly! So the first stop is the tire store!!!  :brickwall: We're gonna blow you Kansas Mafia away with what we got planned!!!  :nana: :nana: :yesnod: I'll be taking lots of pics.  :yesnod:   :cheers:

Mrs.Skip68 ;)
:popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn:  you cant beat kansas you wont have a "BIRDIBLE"  :D :D :D :D :D :D
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

skip68

Brock,   :slap:   My boyfriend from prison won't be out in time.    :slap: :slap: :slap:   Man Dave, I can't tell you anything.   :rotz:   He was another secret.     :nana:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Steve P.

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Dans 68

Quote from: Steve P. on July 30, 2009, 03:07:28 PM
Quote from: vegasmike on July 30, 2009, 07:49:35 AM
when did bubba get out

Hahahahahhhaa....    ;)

We don't get VegasMike on here enough.... :icon_smile_wink:  Always tinkering with his toys.

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

The70RT

Just don't tell Mike it was 77 degrees here today AGAIN and we have had our air shut off for over a week. Low humidity a and a light breeze. He may want to head back. Hey Mike.....I bet Stuart can get the same tires a lot cheaper here  :whistling:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Midpenmopar

Hello all from sunny San Francisco, Ca.

So  Mike  do you think it is possible you and your charger can make by the MPM clubhouse next week?? We would love to see you on your way to HAN!! :cheers:

Thanks

Stu Harmon.............  ;)

www.midpenmusclecar.com

BTW i own a 69 roadrunner................................... :pity:
Reality is only an illusion caused by a deficiency of alcohol.

Brock Samson

Howdy Stu! welcome to the site! we do let plymouth guys on for a small fee..  :icon_smile_wink:

Mike writes...
"Day 10. Tues. Aug 4th. Distance: 319.61 miles
Santa Barbara, CA - Los Altos, CA."
But him finding the club house might require some help...
I'll be outta town but have fun and be safe all!  :wave:

Dans 68

Damn, I'll be camping that week, otherwise i'd be by to visit. Continue having a safe trip, and try to get a shot of all the '68's together in Vegas (at least Chucks and (vegas) Mikes).  :2thumbs:

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

69bronzeT5

Hey Stu! I see you made it over from Moparts. Welcome!!! :2thumbs:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Steve P.

I wonder what bar Mike has them stumbling around in??   :2thumbs:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Midpenmopar

Quote from: Brock Samson on July 30, 2009, 08:21:51 PM
Howdy Stu! welcome to the site! we do let plymouth guys on for a small fee..  :icon_smile_wink:

Hi Dave and thanks for the nice welcome!! Oh and the roadrunner photos you posted are   :2thumbs:. Whoever owns that car is one lucky (censored by Moparts, keep it clean).
:brickwall: Oh that darn Moparts censor follows me everywhere i go!  :eek2:

BTW if Mike aka Mr. Angry does make it by my place if anyone here is within driving range you are welcome to stop by my place for  a meet and greet BBQ next tuesday or Wednesday.  Just let me know. :grouphug:

moparstuart

Quote from: Midpenmopar on July 30, 2009, 11:15:25 PM

Hi Dave and thanks for the nice welcome!! Oh and the roadrunner photos you posted are   :2thumbs:. Whoever owns that car is one lucky (censored by Moparts, keep it clean).

BTW if Mike aka Mr. Angry does make it by my place if anyone here is within driving range you are welcome to stop by my place for  a meet and greet BBQ next tuesday or Wednesday.  Just let me know. :grouphug:

welcome stu I am stuart and also have a 69 roadrunner my high schoool car

Midpenmopar

Quotewelcome stu I am stuart and also have a 69 roadrunner my high schoool car

Thanks for the nice welcome. You know for a few minutes i thought about registering here as StuartMopar........ :coolgleamA:

Us "Stus" got to stick together!

The70RT

Quote from: Midpenmopar on July 30, 2009, 11:15:25 PM

That street looks familiar like I seen it on YouTube  :scratchchin:

moparstuart

Quote from: skip68 on July 30, 2009, 12:20:28 PM
Quote from: RECHRGD on July 30, 2009, 08:55:56 AM
Where are you Mike?  With those speeds your averaging, I hope your not sitting in some small town jail!  Bob

Chuck spoke to Mike a bit ago and he is almost here in Vegas!!!!!  :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: Unfortunatly, Mr. Angry needs some new shoes badly! So the first stop is the tire store!!!  :brickwall: We're gonna blow you Kansas Mafia away with what we got planned!!!  :nana: :nana: :yesnod: I'll be taking lots of pics.  :yesnod:   :cheers:

Mrs.Skip68 ;)
OK so i know what happens in vegas stays in vegas , but come on give up the goods . What went on   :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn:

skip68

We will post pics later.   :2thumbs:   We had a great time.    :yesnod:    Mike and John are good people fo sho.   I feel and think it's safe to say that us Vegas boys out did the boys from Kansas.    :nana:    Most of what went on and pictures we will post but some things we have to keep to ourselves.   SHHH.    :icon_smile_big:     Mike & John, if you guys ever need a hole remeber to give me a call at HOLE GUY's 555-HOLE.    :rofl:    Chuck...........
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

The70RT

Quote from: skip68 on July 31, 2009, 02:15:08 PM
We will post pics later.   :2thumbs:   We had a great time.    :yesnod:    Mike and John are good people fo sho.   I feel and think it's safe to say that us Vegas boys out did the boys from Kansas.    :nana:    Most of what went on and pictures we will post but some things we have to keep to ourselves.   SHHH.    :icon_smile_big:     Mike & John, if you guys ever need a hole remeber to give me a call at HOLE GUY's 555-HOLE.    :rofl:    Chuck...........

Sounds like they were there for a day. They didn't get here till evening then cashed in early to get up early and leave. So  :nana: :nana: :nana:

So no one met up with them in Colorado? ........oh i forgot ....Bronco Fans  :hah:

Khyron

Quote from: skip68 on July 31, 2009, 02:15:08 PM
  Mike & John, if you guys ever need a hole remeber to give me a call    Chuck...........

that right there is sig worthy :lol:

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Dans 68

Aw, Chuck, come on, please use the damn "Spell Check"! This thread is too good to have the try to understand (and keep the bad thoughts out on) what you really mean!  :rofl:

Dan

NYCMille

Hey guys -

Johnny and I made it to LA - we left Vegas at about 6:45am and motored in with no worries. Chuck, Lisa.... I owe you guys, thanks so much for last night, and yes, I will be passing on your hole removal and installation services to all those on the east coast :smilielol:

Right now we're chilin' out in the hotel in the A/C for a bit and then we'll be heading to Bob's Big Boy in Burbank, CA tonight.

As for the Charger... man, I love this car. We ran it at 80-90mph for over 3000 miles, through the mountains of Colorado, the canyons of Utah and the Desert of Nevada and the big bastard never hiccuped. It is honestly the most reliable car I've ever had. The nice part the trip still has over 2 weeks to go. We'll be bouncing around LA for 3 or 4 days then heading north to San Fran and then over to Reno for Hot August Nights.

I'll post some pics later on, but as for right now we're just going to decompress for a while.

Mike :2thumbs:

Finn

Whoa for some reason I was thinking you were hitting up Bob's next week.  :slap:
I'll try to make it down tonight, around what time do you think you'll be there?
1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

NYCMille

Ponch ®

Quote from: NYCMille on July 31, 2009, 03:57:46 PM
Between 5-6 I think...

gonna be there a while? I'll be swinging by later, but due to work and traffic I  probably wont make it till 7 or so.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West