News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Best route across the country... READY TO ROLL!!!

Started by NYCMille, July 13, 2009, 09:07:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SnoPro440

Great pics Stu.  That looked like a lot of fun.
2008 Viper SRT-10
1968 Charger R/T
2019 Rubicon JLU

69bronzeT5

Quote from: The70RT on July 28, 2009, 07:48:00 PM
Mike also hooked us all up with some cool cling-on's

Remember, they're cling-on's.....I found that out the funny way when I was power washing my Duster :lol:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

BigBlockSam

that looks like a lot of fun, hey Stuart , i think that's the coolest pic of your car yet . the one of it moving on the highway with it's lights on . looks like a bullet .  :2thumbs:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

moparstuart

Quote from: BigBlockSam on July 28, 2009, 09:48:35 PM
that looks like a lot of fun, hey Stuart , i think that's the coolest pic of your car yet . the one of it moving on the highway with it's lights on . looks like a bullet .  :2thumbs:
yeah me too mikes buddy john the wrench took it  while we were shooting him  
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

skip68

Well, it was 113 degrees today.   :2thumbs:    Nice and warm.    Just a friendly word to our Kansas Mafia,   Us boys down here in Vegas are going to put on a better show for Mr. Angry than you guys.   :nana: :nana: :nana:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

moparstuart

Quote from: skip68 on July 28, 2009, 10:24:54 PM
Well, it was 113 degrees today.   :2thumbs:    Nice and warm.    Just a friendly word to our Kansas Mafia,   Us boys down here in Vegas are going to put on a better show for Mr. Angry than you guys.   :nana: :nana: :nana:
I hope you do , they are great guys .  We kept it PG . try not to molest them chuck  :nana: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

skip68

PG ?   :shruggy:    :icon_smile_big:   Remember, "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas"   ;)   I promise to keep my shirt on and I will try and make sure my wife does the same.   :smilielol:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

69bronzeT5

Quote from: skip68 on July 28, 2009, 10:44:25 PM
I promise to keep my shirt on and I will try and make sure my wife does the same.   :smilielol:

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Steve P.

Skip's trying to turn it into a SWINGERS TOUR.. Hahaha.... 

Works for me...  :2thumbs:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

NYCMille

Morning guys -

Johnny and I are in Boulder, CO right now getting ready to leave to Bryce Canyon, UT - about a 570 mile run. The run down I-70 was uneventful and BORING... however, we averaged 87.2mph according to the GPS so we did make good time.
I'll be posting more pics later today, but right now we just need to get on the road.

We also went out last night we're a little beat up - otherwise all is good  :2thumbs:

Again, I'll post up pics later on today when we get to Bryce Canyon, UT.

Tilar

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

1970Moparmann

Not being on this website forum long, I didn't know the history of Mr. Angry.  Had no idea it was in Bullrun season 1.  Found this kick ass video-----

KICK ASS CAR!!!!! :drool5: :drool5: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

Is there a link to more info on the build?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6IKwVcQBbs
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

Steve P.

Mr. Angry was also the #01 car on the series.  :2thumbs:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Tilar

Quote from: 1970Moparmann on July 29, 2009, 10:31:42 AM
Not being on this website forum long, I didn't know the history of Mr. Angry.  Had no idea it was in Bullrun season 1.  Found this kick ass video-----

That video and pics of 1hot68's car are my crack.  :drool5: Those are close to what mine will end up like... if I live long enough to finish it.  :smilielol:
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

moparstuart

Quote from: Steve P. on July 29, 2009, 10:47:39 AM
Mr. Angry was also the #01 car on the series.  :2thumbs:
it looks much better with the 68 on the door   :Twocents: 

W4ATL

Quote from: 1970Moparmann on July 29, 2009, 10:31:42 AM

Here is a good video with Mike giving a tour of the car. It may be a bit dated now since he has done some other things to the car.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGS6ed2b0BA

Maybe it's time for an update?  :yesnod:

While you watch keep in mind they wanted to show some "personality" for the Bullrun folks.    :icon_smile_big:

PocketThunder

Quote from: NYCMille on July 29, 2009, 09:02:00 AM
Morning guys -

Johnny and I are in Boulder, CO right now getting ready to leave to Bryce Canyon, UT - about a 570 mile run. The run down I-70 was uneventful and BORING... however, we averaged 87.2mph according to the GPS so we did make good time.
I'll be posting more pics later today, but right now we just need to get on the road.

We also went out last night we're a little beat up - otherwise all is good  :2thumbs:

You there yet!?   :icon_smile_big:

8:02am ..... 570 miles/ 87.2 mph = 6 1/2 hours + a couple stops ..... 3:47pm  :scratchchin:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

dodgecharger-fan

Quote from: PocketThunder on July 29, 2009, 03:47:47 PM
Quote from: NYCMille on July 29, 2009, 09:02:00 AM
Morning guys -

8:02am ..... 570 miles/ 87.2 mph = 6 1/2 hours + a couple stops ..... 3:47pm  :scratchchin:

[angry dad voice]Ask one more time and I'll turn this car around and we'll go home![/angry dad voice]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

moparstuart

Quote from: dodgecharger-fan on July 29, 2009, 04:11:00 PM
Quote from: PocketThunder on July 29, 2009, 03:47:47 PM
We also went out last night we're a little beat up - otherwise all is good  :2thumbs:

[angry dad voice]Ask one more time and I'll turn this car around and we'll go home![/angry dad voice]

:lol: :lol: :lol:
but dad i got to go pee

skip68

OK you Kansas Mafia boys, we are going to out do you.   I have a secret weapon coming from Arizona.   :naughty:   It's big, it's black and it's one of a kind that will look sweet next to Mr. Angry.    ;)   Ta Ta for now.    :nana:

68coronetGLwannabe

Quote from: skip68 on July 29, 2009, 06:52:55 PM
OK you Kansas Mafia boys, we are going to out do you.   I have a secret weapon coming from Arizona.   :naughty:   It's big, it's black and it's one of a kind that will look sweet next to Mr. Angry.    ;)   Ta Ta for now.    :nana:

Lets just say its locked and loaded!  :flame:   :popcrn:
I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!

Khyron

Quote from: skip68 on July 29, 2009, 06:52:55 PM

hey now.... keep it "G" Rated :nana:

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

vegasmike

RECHRGD

Where are you Mike?  With those speeds your averaging, I hope your not sitting in some small town jail!  Bob
13.53 @ 105.32

skip68

Quote from: RECHRGD on July 30, 2009, 08:55:56 AM
Where are you Mike?  With those speeds your averaging, I hope your not sitting in some small town jail!  Bob

Chuck spoke to Mike a bit ago and he is almost here in Vegas!!!!!  :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: Unfortunatly, Mr. Angry needs some new shoes badly! So the first stop is the tire store!!!  :brickwall: We're gonna blow you Kansas Mafia away with what we got planned!!!  :nana: :nana: :yesnod: I'll be taking lots of pics.  :yesnod:   :cheers:

Mrs.Skip68 ;)