News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Biorhythms and Esoteric Portraits ??

Started by JoeyGowdy, July 08, 2009, 11:47:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoeyGowdy

Normally I could care less about stuff like this (what do y'all think about this subject?) - that being said, a friend sent this to me earlier today and it is about 95% correct, check it out:

http://www.celebrities-galore.com/celebrities/joey-paul-gowdy/home

:scratchchin:
Sincerely, Joey Paul Gowdy

Ghoste

When did you become a celebrity?  As for whatever else I think about it, just because you've listed your birthday on a celebrity birthday website doesn't mean you are one, it just means you've found another outlet for your need to have us link to pointless junk about your life.
There is one thing right about it, you posted it in the humor section.  ::)

Brock Samson

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Big Sugar

Whats it like looking down on us from way up in the clouds ?

You seem to share the same birthday with a few Celebrities I've never heard of as well....Glad someone is keeping track.....

[img]<table border="0" cellpadding="0" style="border-collapse: collapse" width="182" id="table1" height="202" bordercolorlight="#ECEBF1" bordercolordark="#E9DFD1" b

skip68

:scratchchin:   Hey, I think this is cool that we have "special" members here.  :2thumbs:   We don't discriminate, we welcome with open arms.    :yesnod: :2thumbs:   If Joey want's to be a celebrity who are we to stop him ?  We should support him.   Next week he may wish to be a Police officer or a fireman and we should show him the same support.   :scratchchin:    Joey, think of us as like a push-up bra.   :yesnod:  We will give support and keep you looking good and, only we will know what is inside.    :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :rofl:    P.S.  I know you get this all the time Joey and I hate to bother you but, can I have your autograph ? ? ?   :yesnod: :woohoo: 
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Smokey Bear

Nice job fellas. NOW his STARmeter has dropped 11%   :o :o :o,  !  probably no thanks to you guys  :nono: :nono: :nono:

From IMDb 1:
QuoteSTARmeter: Down 11% in popularity this week. See rank & trends on IMDbPro.

I wanna be spaceman.

Magnumcharger

Wow! I had no idea that Guwançmuhammet Öwekow was born on the same day as you!!
Fastinating!!

not.
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 convertible
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 426 Hemi 4 speed
1968 Plymouth Barracuda S/S clone 426 Hemi auto
1969 Dodge Deora pickup clone 318 auto
1971 Dodge Charger R/T 440 auto
1972 Dodge C600 318 4 speed ramp truck
1972 Dodge C800 413 5 speed
1979 Chrysler 300 T-top 360 auto
2001 Dodge RAM Sport Offroad 360 auto
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 6 speed