News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

how to get that choppy sound...

Started by ScottMH, August 05, 2007, 06:18:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

starai73racing

comp cams definetly did good with their thumper cam sieries. i to like the rough idle and my thumper cam makes the car sit and shake at the stoplights!

Ghoste

Isn't it ironic that most of the guys with the really fast street driven cars are trying to find ways to make the idle smoother?

c00nhunterjoe

oh dont get me wrong, i love my idle and i have no issues with it. just saying it would be neat to have a 0 power loss but have a purring idle

Steve P.

Hahaha.... I agree, but I think the closest you can come to zero power loss and purring idle is an electric car. Oddly though, I like the idea of an electric car... I saw one on one of the science channels that was damn fast and did not spin the tires out of the hole... I was impressed...  Still need a recording of a rumble or something though..  ;)
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

skip68

:yesnod:   Electric motors are VERY powerful. 
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Rob R

This is only the third time in 30 plus years that I've heard this question asked... :-\