News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

My Car Turns 40 Today :)

Started by r_biccum, July 10, 2009, 01:20:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

r_biccum

Just wanted everyone to know, my car is the big 4-0 today, according to the fender tag and build sheet. With any luck it will be driving by its 42nd  :2thumbs:
1969 Dodge Charger SE 383 727 #'s matching with original 8 track
1996 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4
2003 Hummer H2

69*F5*SE

Well then Happy 40th Birthday to it.  :dance:

Neal_J

Hey, that's great. Congratulations to you Both!~

As you've not replied to my PM from several weeks ago, what are the chances you could send me the $44 shipping cost for the Free bucket seat foam set that I sent you nearly two months ago?

Thanks much,

Neal

PocketThunder

A lot of peoples Chargers are turning 40 this year..   :2thumbs:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Brock Samson

Mine too, an R/T S.E. last wk. of Production - July 69,..  :2thumbs:

r_biccum

Quote from: Neal_J on July 10, 2009, 01:54:01 PM
Hey, that's great. Congratulations to you Both!~

As you've not replied to my PM from several weeks ago, what are the chances you could send me the $44 shipping cost for the Free bucket seat foam set that I sent you nearly two months ago?

Thanks much,

Neal

Sorry for the delay Neal, Just bought a house and have been extremely busy with work, lawyers, mortgage people, insurance, you name it. I will get it fired off priortiy on monday. I havent even had a chance to go get my shiney new seat foam. Hopefully in the next few weeks I guess  :cheers:
1969 Dodge Charger SE 383 727 #'s matching with original 8 track
1996 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4
2003 Hummer H2

Neal_J

Great!~  I'll look for the check next week & post here when it arrives.

:cheers:

Neal_J

Quote from: r_biccum on July 10, 2009, 06:53:14 PM
I will get it fired off priortiy on monday.

Two weeks later, I have a handful of nothing.  Lesson learned on giving away parts for the price of shipping.

69*F5*SE

And to think I need the foams too and would've paid in advance.  I'm one of those guys on Ebay with 100% feedback.  I try to make it a win/win situation.  Maybe the move had something to do with it.  But, it should've been dealt with already.