News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Transformers 2 / June 2009

Started by THE COLONEL, May 11, 2008, 01:09:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Foreman72

ok i have been trying to find the theme song, maybe not THE theme song, but its frequently in the movie, first and second actuall...the classical orchestra one...usually happens when the autobots are about to roll out, big sounding... :smilie_help:
Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

Khyron

Quote from: Foreman72 on July 01, 2009, 10:00:15 AM
ok i have been trying to find the theme song, maybe not THE theme song, but its frequently in the movie, first and second actuall...the classical orchestra one...usually happens when the autobots are about to roll out, big sounding... :smilie_help:

you're welcome :)

http://www.superherohype.com/news/transformersnews.php?id=8368

New Divide

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysSxxIqKNN0

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Landonsrt

I think hes talking about the original score. Musical instrument music.  Go to itunes and type in transformers original score. If that what your looking for.

Foreman72

Quote from: Landonsrt on July 01, 2009, 10:57:24 AM
I think hes talking about the original score. Musical instrument music.  Go to itunes and type in transformers original score. If that what your looking for.

YES YES I AM...i was about to type that...
Eric "Foreman"

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.

Foreman72

Eric "Foreman"

Landonsrt

Ddamnit. i just bought the (soundtrack), now im gonna have to download the score. I remember that from the first movie.

SeattleCharger

Finally managed to see this in the theater.    Great movie,  liked it better than the first actually.
   Non stop action,  the gal looks really fine, too.    Liked all the military shots, planes, ships, etc.  unexpected different plot twist,  I don't know what some of you didn't like about ending, though it was maybe kind of abrupt after the long scene of trying to get the stuff to help optimus,     optimus kicks some butt though, he didn't mess around getting the job done

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.