News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

OFFICIAL CARLISLE PICTURE THREAD

Started by BrianShaughnessy, July 09, 2009, 10:59:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LoneStar Mopar

That really looked like a great show. I will have to head up there for the next one. About how many cars were in attendance?

Tilar

I got a few shots of it, And a few others nearby.

I plan on doing mine in triple black and have bought most of my interior to do so, But after seeing this one, I may have to do another one.  :D

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

694spdRT

Thanks for the pics!

I really need to attend this show sometime.  :yesnod:
1968 Charger 383 auto
1969 Charger R/T 440 4 speed
1970 Charger 500 440 auto
1972 Challenger 318
1976 W200 Club Cab 4x4 400 auto 
1978 Ramcharger 360 auto
2001 Durango SLT 4.7L (daily driver)
2005 Ram 2500 4x4 Big Horn Cummins Diesel 6 speed
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.7 Hemi

Tilar

This one was my first, but good Lord willing and the creek don't rise it won't be my last.  :icon_smile_cool:
Dave  

tommymac

Nice seeing you there,Yes red and white is pretty sharp,so are blue-green flames,yes? Half the fun was the drive down,lots of thumbs up and honks,and hauling ass.The car ran awesome.

resq302

Quote from: tommymac on July 20, 2009, 09:38:43 PM
Nice seeing you there,Yes red and white is pretty sharp,so are blue-green flames,yes? Half the fun was the drive down,lots of thumbs up and honks,and hauling ass.The car ran awesome.

I dunno.  Your flames are nice but I still prefer the red and white combo.  But hey, I have a biased opinion.   :nana:
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

tommymac

OOOH hey at least it run 1000+ miles without blowing UP.... :icon_smile_big: Oh yes Mr Res302 Congrats on First place at Stratton Mnt Concores DE Elegance That's a real like perfect car !! Not some Ridge runner like mine.

Tilar

Dave  

Khyron

Quote from: tommymac on July 21, 2009, 05:00:42 PM
OOOH hey at least it run 1000+ miles without blowing UP.... :icon_smile_big: Oh yes Mr Res302 Congrats on First place at Stratton Mnt Concores DE Elegance That's a real like perfect car !! Not some Ridge runner like mine.

hehehe I will when this job in my garage is done, new heads, steering, exaust, gears, 3rd member, drive shaft, ect ect ect ;)

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

tommymac

Let me know id like to see it.Where do you live?

Khyron

Ballston spa, not too fdar away, I should have the last of my parts today from Mancini, I forgot to get a few things :blush:

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.