News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Frame-Rail Points:

Started by Captain D, July 07, 2009, 10:16:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain D

Hi guys,

I hope that I'm posting in the correct location, but the body man who is helping me out w/ my Charger just wants to double-check my 69' Charger's frame rails. He wanted to see if I can locate the specs for the frame-rails points...I thought that here was a great place to start since I'm not familiar with these details!
Thank you for any replies and info,
Aaron

Troy

Do you have a Factory Service Manual? There's a handy diagram in there but I don't have it scanned.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Captain D

Hi there Troy and thank you for your reply,

I'm afraid not; that manual is lost to history. Come to think about it, isn't it possible to pick one up on *bay? But, then I would have to get the correct specs on my car specifically to make sure that I'm getting the correct manual...? Like I mentioned, I don't have much experience on this topic...

Thanks again,
Aaron

Mike DC

The shop manual for any B-body from about 1966-1970 should have the correct specs.  It's just a pair of bottom & side drawings of the car, fairly simple by modern standards.

Captain D

We were able to locate a few of the shop manuals, thank you again for the responses!  :cheers:
Aaron