News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

A/T shifter bushings

Started by twodko, July 06, 2009, 02:39:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twodko

Hey all,

Does anyone have a new set of A/T shifter bushings available for sale or have a source for them for my '69?
Thanks.

Tom
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

Ghoste

Which ones?  There are a few between the handle and the trans.

twodko

Pardon my lack of clarification. The bushing set I need are the ones at the base of the shift lever at the pivot point. I have tried to upload a pix of this and some other "progress" pix in jpg format but the system says I've already sent them........not! Go figure?

Tom

mauve66

the server looks at the NAME of the pic, not the pic itself, right click the pic, chose rename, then save, then new reply to thread
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

twodko

Quote from: mauve66 on July 06, 2009, 06:05:49 PM
the server looks at the NAME of the pic, not the pic itself, right click the pic, chose rename, then save, then new reply to thread

OK, thanks I'll try it when I get home. When I "rename" the pix do I actually call it something?

Tom

Ghoste

You can name it or just give a random series of letters and numbers, the system doens't care.

gasoline_24

Try www.rtspecialties.net. 

Ghoste

There are some of the shift linkage bushings that are (were?) still available from Chrysler but not all of them.

twodko

Thanks Ghoste, I'll look into that source. Great looking '69 you've got too!

Tom

Ghoste

I'll make the search a little easier for you and give you a part number, it's 3575434.  But that is for the bushings in the linkage and if I am understanding you correctly they are not the ones you are looking for.  The ones that I think you mean I believe are no longer available, in which case a supplier like RT Specialties or NOS ones are going to be your options.

twodko

Thanks Ghoste! I think so too and I'll give Tom @ R/T Specialties a call this week about the upper(?) shifter bushings.

Tom

Shakey