News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Want To Be Different? Inflate Your Face!

Started by Old Moparz, July 06, 2009, 09:40:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Moparz

If tattoos, piercings, or just mangling yourself in some other way, are just too boring, how about "Face Inflation" for a great new way to set yourself apart from the rest of society?  :smilielol:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/kateh/face-inflation-amazing-japanese-body-modificatio-ahm

Picture the scene: five people, each with hideously distorted heads, tubes sticking into their faces. Reminiscent of a medical experiment gone hideously wrong, you'd be forgiven for thinking they had a gross infection or disease. They look like alien abductees, fresh from invasive research by their interplanetary masters. But these are Japanese club kids, otherwise known as bagelheads, deliberately disfiguring themselves by experimenting with saline inflations.

What will they think of next?   :shruggy:
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

PocketThunder

For some reason i'm hungry for donuts right now..   :shruggy:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

moparnole

Yea...bunch of real airheads if you ask me :icon_smile_big:

Nacho-RT74

stupidity! I can't recall some local tribal war around to need to scare the enemy latelly.

I can't imagine the kind of girl they will get... and I don't think a INFLATED BOOBS girl will like that... OR DO THEY ?
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

72chargerSE

Ghoste

Quote from: 72chargerSE on July 06, 2009, 01:17:58 PM
It looks great at a JOB INTERVIEW!!!!!!

My next door neighbor works in human resources and I made a joke to him one day about remaining focused when trying to interview kids with all the pins and crap stuck in their face.  His reply was that as much as he has to not laugh out loud whne they come in looking lke that the real number one problem for him was weeding through the resumes looking for kids who can communicate.  He can't understand how in the Hell people can complete a college or university education and come out of it without even basic communication skills.  He says some of them even use texting in their resume.  So here's a tip young guns, if they can't read the resume, the piercings and tats (and now saline bladders  ::)) all over your face won't matter because you won't even get the interview.  I'm not stereotyping or trying to start a flame war either, just passing along what one of your potential interviewers told me.

Magnumcharger

Maybe it would help to tattoo your resume onto your forehead....or better yet, the names of your references.
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 convertible
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 426 Hemi 4 speed
1968 Plymouth Barracuda S/S clone 426 Hemi auto
1969 Dodge Deora pickup clone 318 auto
1971 Dodge Charger R/T 440 auto
1972 Dodge C600 318 4 speed ramp truck
1972 Dodge C800 413 5 speed
1979 Chrysler 300 T-top 360 auto
2001 Dodge RAM Sport Offroad 360 auto
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 6 speed
2014 RAM Laramie 5.7 Hemi 8 speed

Charger_Fan

Wow. On the thread subject...idiocy really knows no bounds, does it? :rotz:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Old Moparz

I've seen it discussed about what an old woman will look like with wrinkled or sagging tattoos, but can you imagine what your face will look like at the age of 70 or 80 with that crap?  :smilielol:

I am not an animal, I am a human being!
               Bob                

wayfast1500

I wont get tattoos past my cuff, I make sure I can keep them covered when the event calls for it.  Even though my job does not care, and my trade is welding I make sure I can look professional, I'd never get a saline bag in my face.  There's a difference between expression and just looking like a idiot.

KS71owner

Apparently the new trend is to look like an original series "Trek" alien.

suntech

Just put some stupid wings on their ears, and they could slide right in to Star Wars :nana:
Since we only live once, and all this is not just a dressed rehearsal, but the real thing............ Well, enjoy it!!!!

tan top

Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

Todd Wilson

Quote from: Old Moparz on July 06, 2009, 03:38:53 PM
I've seen it discussed about what an old woman will look like with wrinkled or sagging tattoos, but can you imagine what your face will look like at the age of 70 or 80 with that crap?  :smilielol:

They wont make 70 or 80 years old. They will die of a drug overdose long before that. It will be your fault that they die of a drug overdose because you didnt treat them right. After all they are a human being and this is the only way they can express themselves.You made them feel bad and gave them low self esteem and they did drugs to cope with life, and all you terrible people out there's comments and looks as they walk by. They cant help it. This is the way they are.

Todd

Ghoste

As long as I don't have to buy the drugs.

Todd Wilson

Quote from: Ghoste on July 07, 2009, 10:34:15 AM
As long as I don't have to buy the drugs.

They will buy their own drugs from the money they get by pawning your stuff that they have ripped off from you.

Todd

jb666

Someone get me my elephant gun.....

WTF?? Why would anyone do that to themselves..... And like someone else said, that looks great on a  job interview.. They'll get far.

moparstuart

this is about as different as i get   .  This is pleanty different for me .
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

400/6/PAC

Old Moparz

Quote from: 400/6/PAC on July 07, 2009, 12:19:18 PM
Wow
Those Guy's are sick :eek2:

Yeah, that group standing next to that lime convertible with the wing scare me.  :o
               Bob                

Todd Wilson

Quote from: Old Moparz on July 07, 2009, 12:34:29 PM
Quote from: 400/6/PAC on July 07, 2009, 12:19:18 PM
Wow
Those Guy's are sick :eek2:

Yeah, that group standing next to that lime convertible with the wing scare me.  :o

HAHA!

Todd

Landonsrt

Wonder what kind of stretch marks that gonna leave??

Mike DC

It's not the people who look like misfits that I worry about.  

I worry more about the photogenic and charismatic people in suits that can't find their ass with both hands.  These kinds of people often have power over the rest of us. 

1FastCharger

Quote from: Old Moparz on July 06, 2009, 03:38:53 PM

Michael Jackson would have been another freak at 70 or 80.....if he had made it that far.
66 A100 - 68 Charger - 69 Charger