News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Full Quarter replace

Started by knitz01, July 11, 2009, 08:01:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

knitz01

Has any one done a tread on a Step by Step full quarter replacement? :shruggy:

69*F5*SE

I don't recall such a thread but, I'd like to see one myself.  From step by step removal to step by step installation with a pic for each step.  That would be cool.  I dig that sort of thing.

riggs626

well If I can find a good deal when I go to the mopar nats in august Ill do one and take pictures

hemi-hampton

If I remember right, The last guy that attempted to do such a thing got heavily critisized, scrutinized, insulted, & he then decided not to post anymore Pictures of his progress to eliminate any further verbal abuse. Unfortunate. :rotz: :-\ :scratchchin: LEON.

knitz01

Why would some DA do that to a member? most of the members of this board are cool as he!! but some just want to bring dudes down.  :flame:

riggs626

as long as they dont do that too me I have no problem with getting some helpful hints or critiquing to help out cause im not a master body man but do do like working on the cars I guess I love the grief and punishment they dish out  :brickwall: but so far I have my trunk pan in and doing the floor pan now

69*F5*SE

hemi-hampton

Quote from: knitz01 on July 12, 2009, 12:24:02 AM
Why would some DA do that to a member? most of the members of this board are cool as he!! but some just want to bring dudes down.  :flame:

I dont know? If you search you could probably find it still in here. Not sure I'd want to drag it back up to the top. LEON.