News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Goldberg's 69 Charger R/T

Started by Daytona R/T SE, November 24, 2005, 03:10:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daytona R/T SE

Bill Goldberg's 69 Hemi R/T is in the latest Mopar Muscle magazine. He's got some big-assed tires stuffed under it-anybody know what the wheel/tire size/offset,etc. combo is on this car???

ChargerBill

The article doesn't say very much about the Charger...bummer. I agree the stance and tire/wheel combo looks great - Hey, you could probably call him and ask him... :icon_smile_big:
Life is a highway...

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: ChargerBill on November 24, 2005, 03:11:40 PM
The article doesn't say very much about the Charger...bummer. I agree the stance and tire/wheel combo looks great - Hey, you could probably call him and ask him... :icon_smile_big:

Yeah, I wonder if his number is in the book?  ;)

73rallye440magnum

im sure its listed. anyone have pics?
WTB- 68 or 69 project

Past- '73 Rallye U code, '69 Coronet 500 vert, '68 Roadrunner clone, XP29H8, XP29G8, XH29G0

Ghoste

His website address was in the article.

www.billgoldberg.com

Pistolpete

anyone got pics? there's nothing on the website....
'68 440 4 spd - Pro Tour
'69 R/T 440 4 spd

I love being me......ask anybody!

Ghoste

Is there a contact there to ask about the cars?

myk

I hear that Paul "Hulk" Hogan has a very nice '68 Hemi-R/T...

cudacharger

I like the look on BG R/T charger....I would think there special 10 x 15 rears (offset 5.5") and 10 x 8 fronts.......I have that combo and prefer the meat look of the car.

Hulks hemi was restored by Julius at www.rbyj.com

Bluestar

I saw Goldberg's Charger on DIY Networks Celebrity Hobbies.  He has quite the stable of cars and is definately a Mopar nut.

THE COLONEL

The article on Goldberg is the reason NOW, why I love to hate him. ;D  I could not believe the collection he has.  That is a man who loves his cars. ;)
"THE COLONEL....DIFFERENT RANK...SAME ATTITUDE"