News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Transport in the US!!!

Started by Dreyer, June 28, 2009, 05:59:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dreyer

Hey i got a problem that i need some help with so I'm going to try here and see if anybody can help me.
I live in Denmark were I'm working on restoring my 69 Charger and a have bought a lot of parts for it and got it all shipped to a friend of mine that lives in northeast Montana and the plan was to ship the parts to Denmark together with a car my friend have sold for another guy overhere and a couple of lawnmowers i bought. Everything was supposed to be shipped i april but so far tree different transport company's that should have taken everything to Chicago has quit on us so now I'm starting to get a little frustrated i really need the parts to get on with my project so if anybody got some suggestions about how i get my things to Chicago from Montana that would be really appreciated.
Sorry about the spelling my writing in english i really bad

Mike

Tilar

If three of them quit, something is wrong. Either you don't have everything boxed up together or maybe something to do with loading the truck. Truck drivers won't load or unload anything unless the money is really good. At least I never would when I was driving.

Another thing is when they pull up to be loaded, you have to be ready. They can make more money going on to the next guy an hour away and get loaded right away than they can to wait for 4 or 5 hours waiting to be loaded.

How many different containers are there for all these parts?
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.