News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Dealer info from build sheet or?

Started by bmoparmofo, June 27, 2009, 11:03:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmoparmofo

I have the broadcast sheet from my 69, just wondered if there si a way to track down what dealership it came from? Thanks
69 charger 383 t5, 67 newport 383, 67 newport custom 383

Just 6T9 CHGR

The only way Im aware of is from the original window sticker....on the bottom there is a code that represents the selling dealer
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

69CoronetRT

Quote from: NOT Just 6T9 CHGR on June 27, 2009, 06:39:28 PM
The only way Im aware of is from the original window sticker....on the bottom there is a code that represents the selling dealer

:icon_smile_question: On the Window sticker, the dealer's name is right on the top....
Seeking information on '69 St. Louis plant VINs, SPDs and VONs. Buld sheets and tag pictures appreciated. Over 3,000 on file thanks to people like you.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: 69CoronetRT on June 27, 2009, 06:54:39 PM
Quote from: NOT Just 6T9 CHGR on June 27, 2009, 06:39:28 PM

:icon_smile_question: On the Window sticker, the dealer's name is right on the top....

Doh!!  Thats what I meant as well ;)
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

bmoparmofo

No window sticker ::) Any chance it could be told by the sequence number? ie: if someone has the info on cars that were close in the order number went to a certain dealer? I know its a long shot but......
69 charger 383 t5, 67 newport 383, 67 newport custom 383

69CoronetRT

Quote from: bmoparmofo on June 28, 2009, 12:26:52 AM
No window sticker ::) Any chance it could be told by the sequence number? ie: if someone has the info on cars that were close in the order number went to a certain dealer? I know its a long shot but......

Not unless you had rock solid proof that a certain dealer had a certain pad of order forms that contained the VON of the car you had.
If your car was a sales bank car, the VON wouldn't help.
If your car contained a specialty VON, like a sun roof car, lease car or even a CA or Export car, the VON wouldn't help.

So in reality, the VON isn't a lot of help in determining what dealer the car went to.
Seeking information on '69 St. Louis plant VINs, SPDs and VONs. Buld sheets and tag pictures appreciated. Over 3,000 on file thanks to people like you.