News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Need a good laugh at SOME people?

Started by TruckDriver, October 20, 2010, 10:24:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TruckDriver

I heard of this website today for the first time. Check out the photos section. The photos were all taken by store employees I guess.  OMG!   :eek2: :smilielol:
http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

greenpigs

I stopped at page 8 as I was afraid of seeing myself. :icon_smile_big:
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

Brock Samson

:RantExplode: it was posted in humor section two years ago Pete..  :yesnod: and yes, your on page 7 as a matter of fact..  :smilielol:

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,62057.0.html

Dans 68

Quote from: Brock Samson on October 20, 2010, 11:22:01 PM
:RantExplode: it was posted in humor section two years ago Pete..  :yesnod: and yes, your on page 7 as a matter of fact..  :smilielol:

Nice to see we have a continuity coordinator.... :rofl:  Sure hope I don't do that.  :hah:  :brickwall:   I've come close, though.... :icon_smile_wink:

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

bull

Quote from: Dans 68 on October 21, 2010, 01:18:11 AM
Quote from: Brock Samson on October 20, 2010, 11:22:01 PM

Nice to see we have a continuity coordinator.... :rofl:  Sure hope I don't do that.  :hah:  :brickwall:   I've come close, though.... :icon_smile_wink:

Dan

But he still can't spell. It's you're not your. :nana:

you're   /yʊər; unstressed yər/ 
[yoor; unstressed yer] 

contraction of you are:  You're certain that's right?

Dans 68

Dave just types fast (he has a lot to say and not a lot of time to say it).   :D  I've probably spent an additional few hours just spell checking and grammar checking my posts on this site. It is all good, but it don't come easy.  :2thumbs:

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

Ponch ®

I used to check it out everyday when it first came out (and that was only about a year ago, Brockie...not two) until the folks at work got on me about my bandwith use and i kinda lost track.

Another awesome one is awkwardfamilyphotos.com
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Brock Samson