News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Michael Jackson suffers major heart attack...and passes......

Started by skip68, June 25, 2009, 04:36:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NHCharger

Sorry aone. That's my view on this. Don't want this to get political. Just felt that Cody picked and chose what to copy.

And I think Cody is a great kid. I won't post in this thread again.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

teamroth

NH. My point was innocent until proven guilty. And he was found innocent by a jury of his peers. Cody was simply showing a part of a quote that was relevant to what I said. I have a 7 year old boy and it does not change my perspective. I would never let my son hang out with a 40 year old man regardless of status unless it was family. And that is questionable in it's own right. Here's the biggest flaw I see. If he were a pedophile, why would he do this in this country? There are plenty of other countries where he could buy a boy rather than take the chance of getting caught with a sue hungry american's son. Again just my two cents. Please don't stop posting in this thread on my account. I like intelleigent conversation no matter what the topic.
I'd rather die than go to heaven.

jaak

Who cares????
What sucks is, Farrah Fawcett who also passed, had to battle cancer. She was doing all she could for cancer awareness and speaking out on it. All this takes back seat to a 50 year old freak, who molested kids. I'm sorry if I find humor in the comments placed here (especially the one about him dying of food poisoning, eating 8 year old nuts), but I could care less about that bastard.......Bet he's burning in hell, regretting what he done, now.

Jason

teamroth

I'd rather die than go to heaven.

aone415

Thanks Mrs. Skip for this thread but this will be my last post in this thread...

It's always interesting to see how people react to the deaths of others... some say nothing at all (me usually), some have emotional outpourings of love and loss and some bring to light the worst of that person.  MJ was clearly a polarizing figure.  But in the end I thought him to be a caring person that did far more to help disadvantaged children than most of us could ever dream of.  Questionable decisions and habits, absolutely.  Guilty of any crimes?  Absolutely not... As I stated before, he'd been judged once in life already and was found not guilty, apparently that doesnt resonate with everyone... so, let he who is without sin cast the 1st stone at MJ... and Judge Not Lest Ye Be Judged

RIP MJ

This Charger right here is a one of none, that means none before it, none to come.

Todd Wilson

Young boys all over the world have breathed a sigh of relief this evening!

Todd

derailed

My comment about looking the same a year from now was only a light hearted joke even though probably true. I didn't mean to upset any sensitive individuals here, although most would have jumped on the bash wagon 24 hours ago. Yes a talented individual but I don't think I will shed many tears.

derailed

Quote from: aone415 on June 25, 2009, 10:59:17 PM
 Guilty of any crimes?  Absolutely not... As I stated before, he'd been judged once in life already and was found not guilty, apparently that doesnt resonate with everyone... so, let he who is without sin cast the 1st stone at MJ... and Judge Not Lest Ye Be Judged

RIP MJ
Amazing what the power of money can do.

devilgear

Honestly his talent was eclipsed by his child molestation issues...i have kids and it makes me sick to think that he could get away with that...Jury of his peers? Who the hell would that be? He just bought his way out of that trouble...I have no respect for him or his ways...

SeattleCharger

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

greenpigs

He had talent as an entertainer and i'll leave it at that.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

Hemidog

Just woke up, and this is all over the news.
As greenpigs said, he was a great entertainer.
Glad I didn't waste my money on a ticket for that show, many of my friends had bought tickets, travel and hotel.

police1

hemi68charger

Man,,, first David Carradine, Ed McMahon, then yesterday Farrah and Michael...... Regardless of his eccentric life,, I liked Michael, he was a musical genius.

RIP to all......   :engel016: :engel016: :engel016: :engel016:
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Old Moparz

Quote from: Tilar on June 25, 2009, 05:16:43 PM
Quote from: Old Moparz on June 25, 2009, 04:55:45 PM
A cold one at Carlisle says it's just some overblown BS to keep that freak in the headlines.

Probably a stubbed toe.

Hell I'll take that bet just because a cold one is involved...Doesn't matter who buys.  :smilielol:

Find me at Carlisle, looks like I owe you one.  :cheers:

As for his death, I'm not bothered by it, makes no difference to me. That doesn't mean I wished him harm, but his track record of being a freak made his life difficult & there's nobody to blame but himself. Same as Elvis or any other entertainer or celebrity, they're in it for attention, & then can't deal with it when they get it.
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

twenty mike mike

He was going to Penny's this weekend for the big sale...he heard boys' underpants were half off.    :smilielol:

So he was going to have this big comeback tour to refill his bank account. Despite getting $12 mil a year in album sales and selling off his Beatles copyrights, he was still deeply in debt. I guess paying off all those parents of his overnight "guests" is expensive. Here's an idea to get some spare change for the estate. Send him on tour anyway...there are county fairs going on all over the country...send him to those and stick him in with the freak shows, and watch the money roll in!  :nana:

Todd Wilson

Due to the fact that Michael Jackson is 99% plastic he will be melted down into Lego Blocks so little kids will be able to play with him for a change!

:lol:

Todd

Magnumcharger

Here's a pic of MJ I photoshopped a few years back.
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 convertible
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 426 Hemi 4 speed
1968 Plymouth Barracuda S/S clone 426 Hemi auto
1969 Dodge Deora pickup clone 318 auto
1971 Dodge Charger R/T 440 auto
1972 Dodge C600 318 4 speed ramp truck
1972 Dodge C800 413 5 speed
1979 Chrysler 300 T-top 360 auto
2001 Dodge RAM Sport Offroad 360 auto
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 6 speed
2014 RAM Laramie 5.7 Hemi 8 speed

Brock Samson

Quote from: hemi68charger on June 26, 2009, 08:06:53 AM
Man,,, first David Carradine, Ed McMahon, then yesterday Farrah and Michael...... Regardless of his eccentric life,, I liked Michael, he was a musical genius.

RIP to all......   :engel016: :engel016: :engel016: :engel016:

All Due Respect,..
How do you figgure he was a "Musical genius"?..
great "Dancer" sure,.. Entertainer o.k.
But come on now,..  :smilielol:

73chgrSE

Quote from: Todd Wilson on June 26, 2009, 10:34:07 AM
Due to the fact that Michael Jackson is 99% plastic he will be melted down into Lego Blocks so little kids will be able to play with him for a change!

:lol:

Todd

That's classic.

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722