News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Michael Jackson suffers major heart attack...and passes......

Started by skip68, June 25, 2009, 04:36:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69bronzeT5

Thad, you think some of these comments are out of line...check out the thread on Moparts :rotz:

http://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=5314854&an=0&page=0#Post5314854

"I heard his nose fell off while he was trying to molest a little boy at Neverland.."

"No great loss, IMHO."

"Now Wacko Jacko will get what he deserves.....for being a Pedophile"

"Hater? Um, yeah, the "guy" was a freakin' Pedophile!!! No "loss". Go ask those kids he slept with what a great guy he was!"

"A 50 y.o. child molester who has enough money to buy his way out of jail dies and the press are beside themselves. This country is heading down the sh*thole."

"NO BIG LOSS, JUST ANOTHER CHESTER THE CHILD MOLESTER GONE!!"

"MJ's dead? OK, I can let my two sons out of the house now."

"I did a little dance, when I heard the news! :2thumbs:"

"One less sexual predator on the planet.... "

"At least the monkeys are feeling safer now. "

Some people over there have no respect....plain and simple. :brickwall:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

derailed

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on June 25, 2009, 07:25:23 PM
Thad, you think some of these comments are out of line...check out the thread on Moparts :rotz:

http://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=5314854&an=0&page=0#Post5314854

"I heard his nose fell off while he was trying to molest a little boy at Neverland.."

"No great loss, IMHO."

"Now Wacko Jacko will get what he deserves.....for being a Pedophile"

"Hater? Um, yeah, the "guy" was a freakin' Pedophile!!! No "loss". Go ask those kids he slept with what a great guy he was!"

"A 50 y.o. child molester who has enough money to buy his way out of jail dies and the press are beside themselves. This country is heading down the sh*thole."

"NO BIG LOSS, JUST ANOTHER CHESTER THE CHILD MOLESTER GONE!!"

"MJ's dead? OK, I can let my two sons out of the house now."

"I did a little dance, when I heard the news! :2thumbs:"

"One less sexual predator on the planet.... "

"At least the monkeys are feeling safer now. "

Some people over there have no respect....plain and simple. :brickwall:

Now thats some good stuff

teamroth

Cody, I don't spend much time there. It just makes me sad that people can joke about someone's death. I'm sure it would not be appreciated if it was someone in their family. Oh and BTW he was acquitted.
I'd rather die than go to heaven.

skip68

THAT IS JUST SICK!!!!!!!  :flame: :flame: :flame: When someone passes, your supposed to remember the good things about them, not bash someone that can't fight back!!!! Glad I don't go to that site!!  :rotz:

Mrs.Skip68 ;)
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

68charger383

Wasn't he scheduled for freezing or cryogenics when he died (head frozen like Walt Disney's) or was that BS.   :scratchchin:

Maybe now that he's broke it won't happen?????

He even co-patented some cryogenic valves etc. http://www.patentstorm.us/patents/4441327.html
1968 Charger 383(Sold)
2003 Dodge Viper SRT-10

skip68

Family press conference in a few minutes.....

Mrs.Skip68 ;)
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

teamroth

MTV is actually showing videos, a tribute to Michael.

A383Wing

Quote from: Wi. Charger Guy on June 25, 2009, 05:00:44 PM
They always go in three's. First Ed McMahon, then Farrah, now Micheal.

I always liked Ed McMahon, Farrah was Ok...really high maintenance in my book...

Now Micheal is another story: here you got a black kid who wanted to be white, toured the country & the world singing on stage grabbing his crotch, wears a white glove on one hand and sings the song "Beat It"

Just doesn't add up .....I did admire his talent though

bugsydog

TUFCAT

I think I was a drug overdose.  We'll have to wait and see - - but remember, you heard it here first.

Just like Elvis (who was making a comeback tour in 1977) the king of Pop and the king of Rock N' Roll will go down in history as dieing the same way, an accidential overdose of a prescription drug cocktail.

teamroth

Quote from: TUFCAT on June 25, 2009, 08:05:01 PM
I think I was a drug overdose.  We'll have to wait and see - - but remember, you heard it here first.

I heard it was originally reported as a suicide. No proof or any type of reputable source, but I did hear it mentioned.

Shakey

Quote from: teamroth on June 25, 2009, 07:28:31 PM
Cody, I don't spend much time there. It just makes me sad that people can joke about someone's death. I'm sure it would not be appreciated if it was someone in their family. Oh and BTW he was acquitted.

You should read some of the threads on this site about other people in the news!

There no different here.

Shakey

Quote from: A383Wing on June 25, 2009, 07:57:12 PM
Quote from: Wi. Charger Guy on June 25, 2009, 05:00:44 PM
They always go in three's. First Ed McMahon, then Farrah, now Micheal.

I always liked Ed McMahon, Farrah was Ok...really high maintenance in my book...

Now Micheal is another story: here you got a black kid who wanted to be white, toured the country & the world singing on stage grabbing his crotch, wears a white glove on one hand and sings the song "Beat It"

Just doesn't add up .....I did admire his talent though

QuoteFarrah was Ok...really high maintenance in my book...

How long did you date her for?

teamroth

[/quote]

You should read some of the threads on this site about other people in the news!

There no different here.
[/quote]

Didn't say they were, just said I don't really go there. I definitely do not always agree, but everyone has a right to their own opinion.

aone415

Michael Jackson created the soundtrack to many lives during the 70's and 80's.  I am actually deeply saddened by this news.  For some strange reason I just feel so hurt. 

This Charger right here is a one of none, that means none before it, none to come.

Neal_J

A rough day for Jermaine & Tito...

RIP M.J..  You were one talented & messed-up dude.

teamroth

Quote from: aone415 on June 25, 2009, 08:17:11 PM
Michael Jackson created the soundtrack to many lives during the 70's and 80's.  I am actually deeply saddened by this news.  For some strange reason I just feel so hurt. 

I hear that man.

BrianShaughnessy

For a kid who grew up listening to Motown on CKLW back in Detroit in the 60's/70's before we found out about FM AOR - well... listened to a lot of J5.

He was a musical genius for what it's worth.   Unfortunately the freak show that has gone on for 20 years overshadowed that to many people including myself.
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

aone415

Rough day for lots of folks Neal... but I have a feeling that was another ill fated wise crack from you  :eyes:

This Charger right here is a one of none, that means none before it, none to come.

73-charger-383

--sorry to anyone who this offends....i can't pass it up

i heard it was food poisoning.....seems he ate some 8 year old nuts

NHCharger

Cody that was part of my quote, however you, like the rest of the liberal press left out the first part in which I stated.
" A nine year old girl in Chicago was gunned down on her grandmothers front porch while washing her dog. That is a real tragedy."

I'm sorry if I come across a bit jaded to you but MJ bought his way out of jail, settled an earlier lawsuit out of court before it went to trial. When the police searched his house once they discovered a lifesize doll dressed as a boy scout in his bedroom.
If you had a couple of sons like I have I'm sure you would have a different perspective on this. I feel sorry for his family that he has died, 50 is way to young. It just angers me how the media puts him on a pedestal went he really should have been in a jail cell.

72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

aone415

Quote from: NHCharger on June 25, 2009, 08:49:20 PM

Cody that was part of my quote, however you, like the rest of the liberal press left out the first part in which I stated.
" A nine year old girl in Chicago was gunned down on her grandmothers front porch while washing her dog. That is a real tragedy."

I'm sorry if I come across a bit jaded to you but MJ bought his way out of jail, settled an earlier lawsuit out of court before it went to trial. When the police searched his house once they discovered a lifesize doll dressed as a boy scout in his bedroom.
If you had a couple of sons like I have I'm sure you would have a different perspective on this. I feel sorry for his family that he has died, 50 is way to young. It just angers me how the media puts him on a pedestal went he really should have been in a jail cell.

1st off when did Cody become the liberal press???

2nd... the 'liberal media' that you despise, was hell bent on sending him to jail.  Public perception, was that MJ was guilty... he had his day in court, found not guilty, let it rest

72chargerSE

Quote from: aone415 on June 25, 2009, 09:03:34 PM
Quote from: NHCharger on June 25, 2009, 08:49:20 PM

1st off when did Cody become the liberal press???

2nd... the 'liberal media' that you despise, was hell bent on sending him to jail.  Public perception, was that MJ was guilty... he had his day in court, found not guilty, let it rest

Guys...getting political... no need for it, he's dead.

skip68

bull

Let's see if I can squeeze out a tear... nope, nuthin'