News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Michael Jackson suffers major heart attack...and passes......

Started by skip68, June 25, 2009, 04:36:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

72chargerSE

Old Moparz

A cold one at Carlisle says it's just some overblown BS to keep that freak in the headlines.

Probably a stubbed toe.
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

TruckDriver

They always go in three's. First Ed McMahon, then Farrah, now Micheal.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

JoeyGowdy

Wonder how the coroner classifield his race and sex?
:scratchchin:
Sincerely, Joey Paul Gowdy

72chargerSE

Quote from: JoeyGowdy on June 25, 2009, 05:07:33 PM

I don't believe he's dead....yet. They say he's in a coma...

bull

72chargerSE

Not that I ever wanted to touch his monkey.... I get first dibs on Bubbles!!!!!!!

Tilar

Quote from: Old Moparz on June 25, 2009, 04:55:45 PM
A cold one at Carlisle says it's just some overblown BS to keep that freak in the headlines.

Probably a stubbed toe.

Hell I'll take that bet just because a cold one is involved...Doesn't matter who buys.  :smilielol:

Quote from: JoeyGowdy on June 25, 2009, 05:07:33 PM

Race: Born a poor black boy, Died a poor white man.

Sex: Occasionally

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Tilar

Dave  

CB

cnn says in coma? :shruggy:

Breaking News
Pop singer Michael Jackson is in a coma after being hospitalized, sources familiar with his case tell CNN.
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

skip68

They just said he died at 3:15 pacific time. Very sad. I know he was weird, but he was truely talented.

Mrs.Skip68 ;)
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

aone415

RIP to Michael Jackson... I loved the Jackson 5 and Off the Wall, Thriller and Bad... An icon is gone...

BTW he was a weirdo too

This Charger right here is a one of none, that means none before it, none to come.

Tilar

He had 3 kids? I only knew of the one. He was definitley wierd, but like Mrs. Skip says, he really had a talent.
Dave  

Charger_Fan

In a way, it would have been better if he died in a tragic accident in the early 90's, than now...than after he went so far off the deep end.
Oh well, food for the tabloids for the next couple years. Those weasels have to eat too, ya know. :lol:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

TUFCAT

Great talent...but very much a wierdo.

Two major figures were lost in the entertainment business today.

Ponch ®

Let's set his eccentricities and alleged proclivities for pederasty for a moment. I'm really, really saddened by this. The guy was an amazing performer and an icon of his era. Maybe it's because I'm a "Millennial" and product of the 80's who as a 5 year old (unsuccessfully) would try emulate his "Thriller" moves, but I feel like a small part of my childhood just died too.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

skip68

MTV just showed the full version of Thriller.......................best video ever!!!  :Twocents:

Mrs.Skip68 ;)

CB

Sad news...

I wasn't a really big fan of his music and performance but some of his songs were more then okay.

RIP

1968 Dodge Coronet 500

derailed

BigBlackDodge

skip68

Magnumcharger

Quote from: BigBlackDodge on June 25, 2009, 06:25:56 PM
Quote from: derailed on June 25, 2009, 06:11:19 PM
He will probably look the same 1 year from now

5,000 years from now......

BBD

And here's a shot of what he'll look like shortly. :D
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 convertible
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 426 Hemi 4 speed
1968 Plymouth Barracuda S/S clone 426 Hemi auto
1969 Dodge Deora pickup clone 318 auto
1971 Dodge Charger R/T 440 auto
1972 Dodge C600 318 4 speed ramp truck
1972 Dodge C800 413 5 speed
1979 Chrysler 300 T-top 360 auto
2001 Dodge RAM Sport Offroad 360 auto
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 6 speed
2014 RAM Laramie 5.7 Hemi 8 speed

69bronzeT5

I'm truly shocked by this. At around 2:45 I was watching CNN and they were saying he was in the hospital after a heart attack. 30 minutes later..... :rotz:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

teamroth

What I find disturbing is that this can be turned into a joke. I'm as quick to laugh at funny stuff as the next guy. But some of you guys are out of line.
Set aside his talent for a minute and realize that this is a human being. He has family members who are grieving and we sit here and laugh about it. Very un-cool. I know he was an "alleged" pedophile, and if it was true then he will be answering for that in his next life.

Just my two cents, feel free to bash away.
I'd rather die than go to heaven.