News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

pics of your garages insides... post up!

Started by Brock Samson, November 17, 2005, 11:06:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silver R/T

I can't post mine as it's a mess. It is storage unit for various yard tools, tires, towels, empty jars for pickling, as well as temporary spray booth, wood workshop (currently restaining coffee table), etc.
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

timmycharger

Here is my hiding spot, 20x44, with trusses and a second floor for storage!!

Just got a pellet stove for plenty of winter work..  :cheers:

timmycharger

Lord Warlock

Here is an older picture soon after the garage went up and I got both cars in.  

Here is a closer shot of the insides, where you can see the shelving.  Hope to one day add a 4 post lift, but will have to re-hang the door as its at a standard height now.  The hood on the charger is a TA hood for my 2010 challenger before I painted it to match the detonator yellow and cut the holes in the hood and mounted the scoop. 

69 RT/SE Y3 cream yellow w/tan vinyl top and black r/t stripe. non matching 440/375, 3:23, Column shift auto w/buddy seat, tan interior, am/fm w/fr to back fade, Now wears 17" magnum 500 rims and Nitto tires. Fresh repaint, new interior, new wheels and tires.

garner7555

Finally got around to installing the used bend pak 15k lb lift I picked up a while back.  This will definitely be money well spent as long as it holds up over the years.  Now if i can just find the time to work on the charger!  :brickwall:
69 Charger 440 resto-mod

cdr

LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

cdr

LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

JB400

Hey Don, might I suggest some foam padding of some sort on that metal post?  Don't want you scuffing up your car should you accidentally hit it. :cheers:

70 Battle Horse

Best 1/4 run so far 12.7 @ 108 mph

AKcharger

Nice Hive Battle horse...haven't se you n a while!

Where did you get all those signs and lights??

don duick

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on February 10, 2014, 03:50:50 PM
Hey Don, might I suggest some foam padding of some sort on that metal post?  Don't want you scuffing up your car should you accidentally hit it. :cheers:

your right, its never happened but now it will. First time I drove out of the shed with plastic under wheels I had no traction. Felt like being an idiot and floored it a bit car went sideways instead of forward landed about 2 inches away from pole. This was when it was in primer.

oldgold69

id show mine but wife would kill me if I showed how full of cars  parts and stuff  :eek2: but then everybody would copy it :nana:

69charger2002

i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

AKcharger

DadsCharger00

marshallfry01

Is that green and white 69 a 318 car? There was one for sale on Craigslist about a month ago. Is that the same car?
1969 Charger 383/auto
1969 Charger R/T 440/auto (waiting to be restored)
1972 Chevelle SS clone 383 sbc
1959 Chevy Apache short bed stepside
1968 Charger (glorified parts car)
Yes, I know I have too many cars. My wife reminds me daily.

69charger2002

I got it off Nashville TN craigslist, was listed for $22000. if thats the car you're thinking of, yes that is it.
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

69white hat

My garage is 35 x 24. or so. Never really measured, but lots of room.

These pics only really show one bay. Wifes car is in the other one. And the beer fridge.

1974dodgecharger

Quote from: 69charger2002 on February 17, 2014, 08:46:42 PM
I got it off Nashville TN craigslist, was listed for $22000. if thats the car you're thinking of, yes that is it.

There was a member here that was selling something like that one is that the same one?

bsakal

Here's mine, I had it built last summer. 20w x 32d. I just brought the Charger home after about 6 years in storage. Hope to get active on the forum again.
69 Charger SE - 66 Chrysler Newport 383

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House