News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

pics of your garages insides... post up!

Started by Brock Samson, November 17, 2005, 11:06:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jgbailey57

here's mine.  it's a 30'x40' with a 18'x24' addition and then another room that's 18'x16' that's not pictured.
'69 Charger R/T patiently waiting in line to be restored... NOT WAITING ANYMORE!!!

Sixtyeight

Charger Registration of the Netherlands / www.charger.nl
1968 R/T Charger
1969 Base Charger

PocketThunder

Quote from: jgbailey57 on December 16, 2005, 08:25:10 AM
here's mine. ? it's a 30'x40' with a 18'x24' addition and then another room that's 18'x16' that's not pictured.

Is that a home made PVC fire extinguishing system?

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

jgbailey57

no, they're air lines.  most of them are broken though.  it used to be a wood shop or something, i think they made little wooden puzzles and toys?
'69 Charger R/T patiently waiting in line to be restored... NOT WAITING ANYMORE!!!

PlumBad70

Heres mine, nothing special though
Steve
1970 Charger R/T Sublime
2013 Dodge Ram 1500 hemi 4x4

Charger_Fan

Quote from: PocketThunder on December 16, 2005, 10:32:30 AM

Is that a home made PVC fire extinguishing system?

That's what I thought it was too. ;)

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

PocketThunder

Here is one of the outside.  and two of the inside.  Its 26' deep x 30' wide.   I'm just getting moved in and still setting up.  I've got one row of shelves built all the way around the top of the walls to store crap.  I need to insulate and rock the rest of the ceiling, install the furnace, and i should be good to go!  The 68 comes back from the body shop soon so i need to have its new crib ready for reassembly..
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

kab69440

Here is my garage. You can actually see the floor in places. Good thing for the pics. They will outlast the memory...
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

THE COLONEL

"THE COLONEL....DIFFERENT RANK...SAME ATTITUDE"

hemi68charger

Here are a couple of pics of my new garage in the house I just moved in......... 4+ car garage.....  side garage door opens to the backyard. I plan on sheetrocking the complete garage and insulating....  It's still a mess at this point.........
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Charger_Fan

That looks pretty nice & has elbow room too. :thumbs:
Judging from the way the ceiling's done, I'm guessing there's living space upstairs as part of the house?

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

hemi68charger

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on November 20, 2006, 02:48:35 PM
That looks pretty nice & has elbow room too. :thumbs:
Judging from the way the ceiling's done, I'm guessing there's living space upstairs as part of the house?

Naa, the ceiling to part of the roof system.. There's plenty of storage surface area, that's for sure. I connected the joists for added ceiling strength and boy, did that help...So, I'll deck the attic area and get things off the ground, build the shed outside for the lawn mower and other items I can put out there.. By the end of Dec., the '68's supposed to be home, so it'll be in the back. I'll move the white six pack car forward next to Dana. That way, I'll be able to rotate the hemi car 360 degrees......
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

terrible one

Well it was a tight squeeze in the garage:

That's why she lives here now!:

JimsSE

A little more "show" than "go" but...

Unrestored '73 Charger SE   

'79 Magnum GT
http://www.geocities.com/jimsmopars2003/

Sixtyeight

Charger Registration of the Netherlands / www.charger.nl
1968 R/T Charger
1969 Base Charger

Mean 318

My home

ChargerSG

I just bought a new garage(the last owner left the garage full of junk) that i will have to fix some :icon_smile_big: But its better than a barn that i did hire before. The garage by my house is long but you have to squeeze yourself around :-\
Looking for 383 Magnum #0B196875 and 0B115166

Bob

Charger_Fan

Quote from: ChargerSG on January 21, 2007, 06:01:15 PM
I just bought a new garage(the last owner left the garage full of junk) that i will have to fix some :icon_smile_big: But its better than a barn that i did hire before. The garage by my house is long but you have to squeeze yourself around :-\
That new garage is much better! I like the I beam & chain hoist on the ceiling too, that will come in handy for sure. :yesnod:
Now you need some new paint to brighten things up in there. :)

69bronzeT5

Quote from: derailed on November 18, 2005, 12:56:08 AM
Mines kind of small and disorganized right now but it gets the job done

I have that same 69 GTO JUDGE picture!!
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

69bronzeT5

Quote from: 70 Battle Horse on December 03, 2005, 07:46:59 PM
Here are some pics of the corner of the garage   where my SuperBee will sleep this winter :icon_smile_wink: The posters are all the work of 6packrunner :2thumbs:

I wil post some more later this week.... when the Bee is in her "hive"

Thats what I plan on doing to the new garage when I move.

Khyron

hmm, I think I missed this thread when it started...

No pics of the Charger inside her home, except for the ones in my "and so it begins" thread, but you don't see much of the garage in those ;)

I bought this house and promptly built this garage for the Charger. The wifes Mustang in in the attached one :nana:

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

69bronzeT5

well heres the current garage. Since then, all the crap has been taken off the Charger.

Dodge Don

Some pictures from when I started my restoration. It's dirtier now  :yesnod: