News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

73 Charger wheel Bolt Pattern

Started by Moparbob, June 21, 2009, 09:06:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moparbob

Hi,

Anyone know the bolt pattern (size) for a 73 charger?  Looking at these wheels http://www.summitracing.com/parts/CRR-61015/Application/?prefilter=1
Bob Norris
www.moparbob.com

God Bless America.

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Moparbob

Bob Norris
www.moparbob.com

God Bless America.

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Moparbob

Bob Norris
www.moparbob.com

God Bless America.

mikepmcs

Yes.  As far as the 10" goes, that might be a question to have answered instead.  I don't know off hand if 4.25 backspacing is what will work without some rubbing issues. It might or might not, I don't know.  I do know that I have 15x8.5's on mine with 295/50's. It's tight but they clear.(2nd gen though)

mikepmcs

Looks like the backspacing might be an issue here.  I was cruising some threads and specifically looking for 3rd gen stuff and it appears 5-5.5 backspacing is what you are looking for. 
We'll see what others have to say.

Moparbob

Thanks Mike,

I really want Cragar SS wheels, Anybody else have any comments? Also should I go with 8"s or 10"s?
Bob Norris
www.moparbob.com

God Bless America.

70daytonaclone

Hey
BVob How about getting a saw and cut those wheel wells out to fit a 15 inch wide tire in there?YEA lol :shruggy: