News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Bat Viper

Started by DonC1, November 24, 2010, 03:19:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DonC1

Customer of mine has come a long way in 2 years adapting a 66 Batmobile kit I sold him onto a Viper chassis.
Gauranteed to kick some ass!
http://1966batvehicles.yuku.com/topic/2917/t/Project-Bat-Viper.html?page=7

chargerboy69

Thanks for the link Don.  These kits have come a long way from being thrown on a old Lincoln chassis with a carbureted 460 engine.

Are you having any 80 percent off Black Friday coupons that I could use to buy one of your kits?  ;) :icon_smile_big:
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

Brock Samson

Wow! The hell with the General Lee! I want one of those,.. wait,..  :scratchchin: I don't like weird spoiler kits and boy racer paint jobs...

Sweet!  :yesnod:

4cruzin

That man has a talent I certainly don't have!  Looks like a sweet build!   :2thumbs:
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

DC_1

ChgrSteve67

Thats going to be bad ass when its done.

Is he making a bat man costume to wear when he is driving it?