News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

new owner of '71 charger

Started by B5charger, June 19, 2009, 02:37:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B5charger

Hey guys,
   I'm new here.  I imagine I'm one of the few canucks on the site.  Let me tell you what I've got.  It's been in the family since '73.  I have a '71 charger 318 with a Carter BBD.  LA 904 3 speed, 8 1/4 rear end.  It's all original.  It's a B5 blue exterior/interior with radio delete.  I just got her last fall and am learning/working on her when I can.
Just wanted to say hi.

Skyview69

moparnole

Sounds cool, throw some pictures up here! :2thumbs:

Neal_J

B5charger

how do I insert a picture without it being huge?

B5charger

Brock Samson

welcome but your doing it wrong,...   :lol:

jb666

Welcome to the site!!

:cheers: :cheers:

To post pics, go to a site like www.photobucket.com and open a free account.. Once you have them hosted it's a piece of cake to post them

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

mikesbbody

Welcome  :cheers: I agree with the guy's post some pics here or at the "3rd gen guy's post your pics" thread  :2thumbs:

bearbqd

Here, use this free site for resizing. After you upload an image, just type in about 600 pixels and that's just about perfect. View image, rename, and save. Oh yeah, and welcome.

http://www.resizr.com/   
73 Cuda 440/500hp
71 Javelin in progress

FlatbackFanatic

Welcome! It sounds like you got a nice ride. :2thumbs: Can't wait to see pics.
Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

BROCK

=============================================
Let your music be in transit to the world

r_biccum

Easiest way I know to resize is- open the picture in the paint application, go to image in the menu, then stretch/skew, the change the horizontal and vertical to 50 instead of 100. Voila, half the size. Still not small enough? do it again, but by say 30% the next time.
1969 Dodge Charger SE 383 727 #'s matching with original 8 track
1996 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4
2003 Hummer H2

B5charger

If this doesn't work I give up.
[/img]

Tilar

If you take the "th_" from the front of the file name it shows the original. I'd like something along those lines for a daily driver.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

bearbqd

Quote from: B5charger on June 20, 2009, 08:14:49 PM
If this doesn't work I give up.
[/img]

Ummm, how come you haven't used my resizer link? Too easy.
73 Cuda 440/500hp
71 Javelin in progress

Tilar

You can post a pic by using the syntax below. All you would do different is to take out the space between the G and the ].

[img ]http://lh4.ggpht.com/_Itzvsac7DX4/Ske_B58S8aE/AAAAAAAAABk/sYTES3xfr2E/s144-c/Charger.jpg[/img ]

Click on the "quote" button right above my post like you were going to reply to it and see how I have it.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.