News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

spray paint trigger handle

Started by Foreman72, June 19, 2009, 11:59:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Foreman72

hey anyone use these things when they use rattle cans? any good or is it a waste of 5 bucks? thanks :2thumbs:
Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

Neal_J

Mine's in a landfill somewhere.  Seemed like a good idea, but the one I picked up was awful.

Silver R/T

It's pretty good if you plan on spraying whole car with rattle cans. After 2nd rattle can your "trigger finger" will get pretty sore lol
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

69*F5*SE

I have one I used it before.  It worked ok but, was no big improvement in spraying quality.   

Bob

It really saves the finger tip.

bigroge1

i've been using it, prevents staining fingers and it gives an even shot of paint, and i had for at least two years with no problems

mopar goddess

jaak

They serve the purpose, I have one...like some one said earlier, it does not increase the quality, but it sure keeps you finger from getting sore/numb.

Jason

Foreman72

nice...thats what i figured...thanks :2thumbs:
Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat