News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1970 fatf4 charger

Started by THE CHARGER PUNK, June 18, 2009, 11:43:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THE CHARGER PUNK

American Muscle

what kind of shifter is that in there?
1968 Charger 360 Six Pack - My Frankenstein
1969 Road Runner 383 - My All Original
1970 Barracuda 318 - Another All Original

bigred68

What info? I'm sorry but I'm not very impressed?  :Twocents:  Who owns this car? What year is it really? What engine is really in it ? (Rumored 350 Chebby?) Is the blower hooked up? If it is, does it really work? (Or, is it just a belt spinning an empty hat?) What rearend does it have? Whats the gearing? Is it a Sure-Grip? (If it is Mopar.) How many were made for the movie? Where were "they" located and purchased from? What size are those wheels/tires? What kind of seats are those? How fast is  it? (really) How solid were the cars to begin with? I hope they were just base model 318 cars, were they? (Not that ruining ONE more Charger for another movie is a good thing, just hope they weren't R/T's or S/E's or something the like).
Sorry, just wondering.
:cheers:

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Dodge Don

The doors look like they had power windows, but the rear sides are roll up....doors must be from another car.

THE CHARGER PUNK

read the mopar action,blowers were functional and spinning but not to the engine they just sat up top n were made 2 look alot more real then the 1st charger from the 1st movie, and the engines if u read werent 350 chevys but 400 chevys LoL as they wanted 2 standardize the engines in all the old cars-MATT

Supercharged Riot

American Muscle

I'm still wondering what kind of shifter that is inside the car. If anybody knows please post up. I don't know much about shifters and I just thought it was interesting the car has no clutch and yet he shifted gears while the car was in motion in the movie.
1968 Charger 360 Six Pack - My Frankenstein
1969 Road Runner 383 - My All Original
1970 Barracuda 318 - Another All Original

Supercharged Riot

probably a movie mistake.

In the first movie he still had an automatic, it alsmost looked alike an B&M shifter, and all Torretto did was just shift up a couple times.

THE CHARGER PUNK

Since the car was made out 2 be a 1/4 mile monster, like my dads old 68had done 2 it, automatics often get the manual reverse valve body, so that could explain it-MATT