News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

It is road legal!

Started by suntech, June 17, 2009, 06:05:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

suntech

Good day today! Went to DOT and got my Charger approved  :cheers:
Since we only live once, and all this is not just a dressed rehearsal, but the real thing............ Well, enjoy it!!!!

mopar_nut_440_6

Awesome, now drive it like it is stolen.  :2thumbs:
1968 Charger R/T 440 
2004 Dodge Ram 2500 680 HP Cummins with attitude

richRTSE

Nice car. :2thumbs: I like the color. Are those '70 bucket seats in there? :scratchchin:

BBKNARF

Congrats. now its time to have some fun. :drive: By the way whats the name of the color and code it looks good.  :2thumbs:
68 Charger, slowly in the works, 451 c.i. approx. 535 hp @ the flywheel, so far best time in the 1/4
11.21 @ 119 mph, full exhaust, stock suspension, 4:10s @ 3640 pounds.

FightingSideOfMe

Congratulations!!!!! :cheers: It really looks Good! :icon_smile_cool:I could set and look at pics of them kind of Chargers all day long :popcrn:!!

Josh
I love Chargers

mopar_nut_440_6

Quote from: FightingSideOfMe on June 17, 2009, 08:54:34 PM
Congratulations!!!!! :cheers: It really looks Good! :icon_smile_cool:I could set and look at pics of them kind of Chargers all day long :popcrn:!!

Josh

You mean a 68??   :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:
1968 Charger R/T 440 
2004 Dodge Ram 2500 680 HP Cummins with attitude

1969chargerrtse

:2thumbs:  Time to go beautify the countryside.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

suntech

QuoteAwesome, now drive it like it is stolen

hehe, that i have done for a while!!!  :D :D     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rKCL-Iwfe8

Difference is that now i can drive it legally   :cheers:
Since we only live once, and all this is not just a dressed rehearsal, but the real thing............ Well, enjoy it!!!!

69*F5*SE

Cool, it looks great. Hard to imagine it needs body panels and such by the way it looks on video.  But, it's a Charger and they look cool just sitting still.