News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

who made this wheel

Started by j m w, June 17, 2009, 08:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

j m w

i have a set of these wheels and i want two ( wider for rear ) more. who makes them, not crager, they are alloy 15 inch

mauve66

take it off and look on the back side maybe............ if they are too old they may not be made anymore
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

lisiecki1

Remember the average response time to a 911 call is over 4 minutes.

The average response time of a 357 magnum is 1400 FPS.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,52527.0.html

c00nhunterjoe

definatly look like the old centerlines. they buff out pretty shiny. a friend of mine has them on his mustang

Ghoste

It says Cragar on the center cap.  Didn't they run a line of Centerline knockoffs for a while?

68 CHARGER R/T

looks like the outlaw series rim

mauve66

that is definitely not his wheel, his is more aluminum and flatter through the middle wheel the one in the link is more dished and looks more like a chromed steel wheel and different number of holes in design
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

c00nhunterjoe

the dished is just cause its a generic picture, the offset of the wheel will make the dish's totally different, it does have one less hole though. its the closest thing i could find to them.   and they are aluminum, just polished.

j m w

thanks all , 68 charger rt nailed it. i am pretty sure its an outlaw 2 made by american racing. now i'll see if i can find a couple.

lisiecki1

Quote from: c00nhunterjoe on June 17, 2009, 09:30:53 PM
the dished is just cause its a generic picture, the offset of the wheel will make the dish's totally different, it does have one less hole though. its the closest thing i could find to them.   and they are aluminum, just polished.

a difference in offset doesn't neccessarily make the "dish" of the wheel different.....

c00nhunterjoe

it definatly can and does in many cases. i had weld drag lites on my mustnag, the first set was 15x7 with a 3.5 inch back space and the second set i got was 15x8 with a 5.5 inch backspace. the 2 wheels looked totaly different as far as the "lip" or "dish" goes

lisiecki1

okay...we're understanding terminology different.....i consider "lip" and "dish" two different things, but I understand what you're saying  :2thumbs: