News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Hood insulation:

Started by Captain D, June 15, 2009, 09:57:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain D

Hi guys,

Just a quick question here...I'm getting ready to purchase some insulation for my 69' Charger and I came across one below relatively cheap. I was just curious to see if anyone here has purchased one from this seller and what you thought of the fitting, durability, etc...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NEW-HOOD-INSULATION-68-69-CHARGER-CORONET-B-BODY_W0QQitemZ270401543751QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item3ef5301e47&_trksid=p4506.m20.l1116

Thank you for your time and for any feedback,
Aaron

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Captain D

Thank you for your reply,

Yeah, this is exactly what I needed to know. I was concerned that the first insulation wouldn't hold up, but I wasn't sure. I had contacted the seller, but they didn't tell me much about it. So, I thought it best to check here, which I'm glad that I did.  :2thumbs: Thank you again,
All the best,
Aaron

maxwellwedge

Good luck with the clips though - make sure you are wearing safety glasses and your dog is in the house.  ;D

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: maxwellwedge on June 16, 2009, 01:38:44 PM
Good luck with the clips though - make sure you are wearing safety glasses and your dog is in the house.  ;D

Ha....so true.  Be careful if you are using the original style metal clips....not sure which ones the company is supplying in the auction (most likely the plastic ones)
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

roger01

"and your dog is in the house "....lol..lol....you almost made me spray my beer all over the computer ....i think i killed a bird when i took mine off....lol