News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Problem with Year One.

Started by Aussiemadonmopars, June 17, 2009, 04:04:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aussiemadonmopars

For nearly 3 weeks now I've been having issues with Y1 and an ad on e-bay I responded to. I chose the "buy it now" option and proceeded with payment including shipping, not too much on a gas cap bezel. I get a message 3 days later saying that I haven't paid for the item, I ignore it because I checked that the payment went through on paypal. I keep getting messages and then a dispute opens up on e-bay. I respond to e-bay with the payment details from paypal. I hadn't heard anything so I send a dispute of my own with e-bay and now also with paypal. Still no word and by now its 3 weeks (27/5) since the close of the auction and no part has arrived. I have given them today 24hrs to contact me with, anything??? If there is still no response tomorow, should I now go after there %100 approval rating and slander them on e-bay, paypal and here???

Tilar

Have you got any emails or anything from them other than a notice for non payment?  Ebays system is screwy. I've had items show as still needing payment but thankfully the seller actually looks at their paypal account instead of waiting for ebay to show it payed, which may never happen.

I actually sold the grill emblem and insignia for a 69 on ebay and didnt think to check my paypal account. After a week of waiting for it to show as a payment made I checked paypal and the guy had paid for it something like 4 days earlier. So I'm as guilty as the next guy.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Aussiemadonmopars

I've had no correspondence from them except through the e-bay system saying that I havent paid and there is a dispute.

Belgium R/T -68

I bought and paid an item on ebay via paypal, after a day I got that same email from ebay saying my payment didn't went through.
Checked my paypalaccount and yes, the money was sent, sent an message to the seller asking him to verify that the payment hadn't come.
After a few days I got a confirmation of shipment from the seller, never heard anything moore from ebay. :shruggy:

Per
Charger -68 R/T 500 cui Stroker

Aussiemadonmopars

I asked Y1 for the shipping number.... no reply.   :rotz:

Aussiemadonmopars

Just got message from paypal... full refund, case closed.  ;) 

mauve66

why don't they just send the damn part instead of refund???
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

Landonsrt

I was going to ask you if you wanted me to go there and get it and make sure it gets in the mail but nevermind...since you got your refund.

charger Downunder

May be they couldnt rip you on the shipping and handling fee.
[/quote]

mauve66

or realized the price was typoed wrong and need to raise it some more :brickwall:
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

Aussiemadonmopars

Quote from: charger Downunder on June 17, 2009, 09:36:05 PM

That would probably be the case. I've already ordered another one from another supplier, should be here in 2 weeks. Thanks to P.G. Classic (eparts4cars), never had any probs with them so far and a good shipping service to AU.

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: Aussiemadonmopars on June 18, 2009, 02:35:21 AM
Quote from: charger Downunder on June 17, 2009, 09:36:05 PM

That would probably be the case. I've already ordered another one from another supplier, should be here in 2 weeks. Thanks to P.G. Classic (eparts4cars), never had any probs with them so far and a good shipping service to AU.
PG Classics is great.  :2thumbs:
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

bull

Ghoste

E-bay seems to be less about auctions anymore and slowly morphing into an online shopping mall.  A lot of products on there are just listed with BIN prices.