News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

If you were offered to sell your baby ( Charger ) would you?

Started by 1969chargerrtse, June 06, 2009, 06:29:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69_500

Quote from: PocketThunder on June 12, 2009, 03:21:04 PM
Yes  :yesnod:  Give me enough money and its all yours!

So ho much is enough for that nice /6 car you have Paul? I'll make it easy on ya and offer ya $10 and I'll even come pick up the turd car. JK.

PocketThunder

Quote from: 69_500 on June 13, 2009, 07:42:28 PM
Quote from: PocketThunder on June 12, 2009, 03:21:04 PM
Yes  :yesnod:  Give me enough money and its all yours!

So ho much is enough for that nice /6 car you have Paul? I'll make it easy on ya and offer ya $10 and I'll even come pick up the turd car. JK.

No way, i'm keeping the hillside hemi if the car sold.  Too much emotional attachment.   :icon_smile_big:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

crusty440

I was at a small car show in ca., a guy came up and asked me if I'd sell my 69 R/TSE.  After looking over the car for awhile he asked me to name my price, I thru out a number, 45000.00.  He then asked for my phone no. and said he'd be in touch.  After 4 months he called back and I couldn't do it.  Come on, how often do you come across a car like this.